Reviews for Masks
AF Iron 135 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Excellent story man! I hope to see more like this in the future. Any Scarlett and Snake-Eyes story gets my vote, but this one was particularly well done and put together.
Strapakai chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I am happy I found your update. I rally enjoyed it.

At first, I was a little skeptical at Snake eves dropping on the General and Scarlet, but how would a ninja stay at the top of his game if he did not?

Please give us more.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Great update. Poor Snakes and his false conceptions of Southern food.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Wow. Just...wow.

This was utterly superb. Not the least for the hotness, which may lead to my fiancée getting molested in the near future.

I promise not to tell Beach.

And I'll give you the spice issue. Most of my family considers ketchup spicy. My family reunions are usually a lineup of every single variation on the concept of casserole known to God and man, along with some truly inspired baking. My aunt makes a black walnut cake with cream cheese frosting that would make God cry.

And I just ate tuna casserole with cream of mushroom soup and some corn on the cob, and I'll agree that "seasoning" is pretty much confined to salt and pepper around these parts. I had to be slowly eased into the whole concept of chili pepper and a spice rack by my fiancée, who watches the cooking channel on a regular basis.

And yes, the knowledge of pressure points and nerve clustersvery good times. I know this; my fiancee is a black belt. Just saying. Also, ninja sneaking is awesome. And Scarlett is hilarious. Hawk rules. This was awesome. Thank you.
slapshot22 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
It's sweet to see Snake Eyes laughing again. Absolutely beautiful! Bravo! :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I think I say this for every one of your stories, you have sucha grasp of the characters and thier nuances. Scarlett's humor and Snake's reaction to it makes them so real and easy to put together. She didn't give up on him, and with tha, he doesn't give up on himself and a man, a person and a human being made of flesh and bone and blood... not a ghostly death-dealer...

I love it. Oh and Hawk totally knows. that man has hidden ninja talents too. anyone that thinks they are pulling one over on him is just fooling themselves... ehhe
Karama9 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Nice chapter. I really do love how you handle Snake Eyes. I'll let everyone else squeal at the sweet ninja lovin' and just say I've enjoyed the story so far and I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
snakes finaly got himself laid lol
Irish12345 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
To Totenkinder Madchen.

This story is very good. It show the reader how a man(Snake-Eyes)can deal with a massive problum and come out of it without too much mental damage.

Just one thing Hawk is a Coloner not a General at this point in time, Gen Flagg is charge of GI Joe until he is killed and Gen Austin is charge until his Heart Attack in Issue 38-40(cant remember which.)
Strapakai chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I was really enjoying this story until Inkblot showed up!

I know your not suppose to go beyond what is appropriate for the general public on . But that room offered so many possibilities!

I really like how SE and Scarlet's relation ship is coming together. I enjoyed their conversation as much as what followed it.

I can't wait for more.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Oh, god...

Hot. Ninja. Make. Out. Session.

YES. Thank you. Also, sexually frustrated ninja aren't something you ever want to see. They're even MORE prone to stabbing than normal. Poor Inkblot. Hawk's going to need a new executive aide.

The angstiness...brilliant. Perfect. A very pivotal moment in their relationship exceedingly well done. This would have been terribly difficult to write, but you pulled it off wonderfully.

Incidentally, I've always maintained that a comprehensive knowledge of pressure points and nerve clusters is a very good thing for a man to have. Sure, you can completely shut down a human body with them...but with a more delicate touch in a very different setting...well, you get the picture.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Awh, sweet. Very nice exchange between Scarlett and Snake Eyes (the dialogue part in particular, not that there was anything wrong with the second part).
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Well, there certainly wasn't anything wrong with what I read, except for Inkblot interrupting! Wow! I love the interaction with Scarlett wanting to keep Snake Eyes human, and him realizing that not all scars are physical, and that she has some too. Can't wait until 1845, the meeting better not run late! ;)
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
YES YES YES! I found myself holding my breath through half of this chapter...the tension, the desire and then ...INTERUPTIONS... gah!
Strapakai chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is a great story. I really how you are making Snake Eyes human, enjoying little petty things.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »