Reviews for When Does it End
jk chapter 7 . 1/3
bella really does have daddy issues...she trade in her dad for a old asshole Edward...and hes totally a fucking pervert by the way. hes THIRTY
jk chapter 4 . 1/3
soooo Edwards a nasty piece of shit...and let me guess his brothers are the same
jk chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm so confused...is bella moving in with a guy she went on ONE date with? ummmmmmm WHY?
jk chapter 1 . 1/3
she did kinda act like a slut...letting some dude she doesn't know touch her ass...just sayin
Caliborn96 chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Wild ride but good.
jk chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I really have noooo idea why bellas marrying him...hes done nothing to even make me like him...hes not dominant hes verbally abusive and possessive...hes got fucking issues and bellas such a damn victim!
when he said he understood why her dad hit her...oh man I would have kicked his ass and then at home hes like I cant stand the sight of you go away...right then I would have left his ass
jk chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
he has beat on many innocent women...is that what you said? I'm guessing these were women he was in a relationship with? theres been MANY? How many?
TinaF chapter 22 . 8/25/2015
Awesome!
RedheadMomO3 chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Yeah "The Alex f*ck"- that crazy guy who thinks women shouldn't be abused- what a jerk! How dare he claim that Alice and women in general should be in relationships where they're allowed to make their own decisions and have agency.
jk chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
Anyone else disgusted that bella gave it up after Edward did with Jane what he would never allow her to do, threw her into a wall, and called her a little bitch, then chucked her off the couch...bella is ducking pathetic
And I keep waiting for Edward to beat the shut out of her...guess he's all talk...I kinda want him to do it
edla chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
loved it
Toni Masen chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
O.k, here we go. There were quite a few spelling mistakes and the written English didn't always make sense, but hey-ho none of us are perfect, including myself! :-)
Yes indeed, Edward and Charlie were NOT nice people and neither were Carlisle, Jasper or Emmett. The whole lot of them should have gone to counselling and anger management classes.
I was absolutely gob-struck that Bella chose to go back to Charlie's after 'leaving' Edward.
A very naïve but forgiving Bella that turned into a strong woman.
A very strong subject to write a story about, well done for tackling it. :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
Best story ever! !3(:
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Man the boys are fucked up