Reviews for When Does it End
jk chapter 14 . 1/30
Anyone else disgusted that bella gave it up after Edward did with Jane what he would never allow her to do, threw her into a wall, and called her a little bitch, then chucked her off the couch...bella is ducking pathetic
And I keep waiting for Edward to beat the shut out of her...guess he's all talk...I kinda want him to do it
edla chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
loved it
Toni Masen chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
O.k, here we go. There were quite a few spelling mistakes and the written English didn't always make sense, but hey-ho none of us are perfect, including myself! :-)
Yes indeed, Edward and Charlie were NOT nice people and neither were Carlisle, Jasper or Emmett. The whole lot of them should have gone to counselling and anger management classes.
I was absolutely gob-struck that Bella chose to go back to Charlie's after 'leaving' Edward.
A very naïve but forgiving Bella that turned into a strong woman.
A very strong subject to write a story about, well done for tackling it. :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
Best story ever! !3(:
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Man the boys are fucked up
akjamma chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
Saw your story rec'd on FB. Loved it!
maggiegurle chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
And this is why it's called fan"fiction". Great story!
deesirius chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Ya no. Bella marrying Edward who's a complete douche was a huge mistake. And I have a hard time believing Charlie is suddenly reformed? How does that work...? Its a bit strange, but Im sorta weirdly enjoying the story.

But you reeeally need to have this beta'ed and reposted or something because the grammar can get in the way...
sueizside chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
I'm quite sure you received plenty of negative feedback from this story. I can honestly say that I wish I was as strong as B was when she took control of her life. No one understands how debilitating an abusive relationship is, nor do they fully comprehend why it's easier to believe the attacks than to admit defeat.
1avidfan chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Wow, "Next time, I won't miss your face,". Would he really hit her that way, in the face? He is getting closer and closer to the same physical abuse Charlie gave her. He is already hurting, grabbing her too tightly, slamming her into walls. How long will she take this? Does she not realize that this is so wrong?

Hopefully meeting with Renee will give her some insight and perhaps a safe refuge.
1avidfan chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This is starting out so sad. They say that girls that are abused at home tend to find men that will abuse them when they leave home. I guess poor Bella is a text book case. She doesn't even realize it. My heart aches for her. I am really hoping that she can get away from both of those men and her life will change for the better.

I don't know if I can say that I like this story about an abused girl. . But i am certainly going to continue reading it. I must find out how Bella's life turns out.. It's not that it is a bad story, just a story about a bad situation.I am praying that Edward does not hit her, though the kind of abuse he seems to dish out is often just as destructive.

Thank you for writing a thought provoking story. It's certainly not the regular Bella/Edward romance story.
cassie1550 chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Edward scares me. I find him sexy, fascinating and attractive enough to keep wanting more but each time his temper flares, I get so scared of him...
byoungrn chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Great story!
byoungrn chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Jasper's comment about the money made me laugh out loud...always a good story when it makes a person laugh out loud.
magmom2 chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
This was a great story. However, you would learn a whole lot if you had someone read it outloud to you. There were so many words that just didn't make sense.