Reviews for When Does it End
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 20 . 5/19
It's so sad all the excuses these women are inventing to stay in these abusive relationships. They have chance after chance to leave but they won't cause they are fine with it. This is a freaking insult to men an women who really have no way to escape the hell that is an abusive relationship. They know but still choose to provoke the abuse and then they cry victim.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 16 . 5/19
It freaking pisses me off that people like this Bella get pregnant and bring children into their fucked up lives. Why would she get pregnant knowing her life with Edward is far from normal. This is one person I can't sympathise or empathise with.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 14 . 5/19
Ok so I totally understand how bad domestic abuse can get and because I never had to live through something like that I have no idea what it feels like but I have to say I am disgusted with Bella. I can't understand her leaving an abusive Charlie to go live an marry an abusive Edward and then have the courage to play the victim. She left Charlie so why not keep running? Why go live with a guy you don't even know? I am sorry but to me there are real victims and there are people who are stupid to save themselves even if they got the chance. That is what Belka is to stupid to save herself.
jk chapter 7 . 1/3
bella really does have daddy issues...she trade in her dad for a old asshole Edward...and hes totally a fucking pervert by the way. hes THIRTY
jk chapter 4 . 1/3
soooo Edwards a nasty piece of shit...and let me guess his brothers are the same
jk chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm so confused...is bella moving in with a guy she went on ONE date with? ummmmmmm WHY?
jk chapter 1 . 1/3
she did kinda act like a slut...letting some dude she doesn't know touch her ass...just sayin
Caliborn96 chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Wild ride but good.
jk chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I really have noooo idea why bellas marrying him...hes done nothing to even make me like him...hes not dominant hes verbally abusive and possessive...hes got fucking issues and bellas such a damn victim!
when he said he understood why her dad hit her...oh man I would have kicked his ass and then at home hes like I cant stand the sight of you go away...right then I would have left his ass
jk chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
he has beat on many innocent women...is that what you said? I'm guessing these were women he was in a relationship with? theres been MANY? How many?
TinaF chapter 22 . 8/25/2015
Awesome!
RedheadMomO3 chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Yeah "The Alex f*ck"- that crazy guy who thinks women shouldn't be abused- what a jerk! How dare he claim that Alice and women in general should be in relationships where they're allowed to make their own decisions and have agency.
jk chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
Anyone else disgusted that bella gave it up after Edward did with Jane what he would never allow her to do, threw her into a wall, and called her a little bitch, then chucked her off the couch...bella is ducking pathetic
And I keep waiting for Edward to beat the shut out of her...guess he's all talk...I kinda want him to do it
edla chapter 22 . 12/14/2014