Reviews for AbominateDominate
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Also...Secret Squirrel?! Love the reference!
slightlyxjaded chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Wow! That was quite a read! They are both so angry and hurtful...so much ROMY angst...I loved it and soaked it up. Poor Remy in the second chapter...but he always seemed like such a masochist with his personality. Oh my gosh, I really was hoping this would be updated soon because it could totally be drawn out into a lovely sexual frustration/angst/dark story. Gahhhh I loved it so much! Thanks for writing it!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Sexy! Aww they're so mean to each other. But I think you did a great job :)
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very sexy!
RRL24 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This story is great! What a way to work out their frustrations and angst. I hope you plan on updating soon. I can't wait to find out what other "emotional punishments" are in store.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Both chapters were seriously hot as well as showing the anger in the characters without needing to draw it to a tidy happy conclusion.
Yoruichi89 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
great story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Rogue is such a liar lmao she's still smitten with Remy. It's interesting how their behavior is portrayed very different from what they think... it's a very interesting story, please update soon xoxo
Sally11 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Yes! Another chapter :D I would love to see them being drawn back to each other and falling in love all over again...I'm such a romantic lol. Keep it up! More please...
romyfan chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
gosh, this is hot. but i wonder when we're going to see some positive stuff...you know what i mean :)) great story, more pleaasee :))
Joanna chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Yay! Thanks for coming back! Great stuff! More, please!
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I forgot how hot this story was. You've reminded me of one of the reasons I love Romy so much. XD
Rogue237 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
...omg... just... wow. Awesome. More chapters, please!
Hope Hannigan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I loved this. Kinda mind-blowing.

Thanks for the ride ;)
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
They are both fucked in the head. So bitter and angry but still obviously care about each other. I mean of all the men in the mansion she made her way to him and he could have said not and went back to sleep. More than the angry M/S sex. I like the angry words shared between them (yes I am a bit fucked in the head too) so curt and brutal. You can tell each words are calculated to hurt. I would love to see this continued (damn that amount of using themselves and others to cause pain the could do) it would be a great dark fic. But if it's a one-shot what a bang of a shot it was.