Reviews for Walking
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think this story is dead, but I'll hold out and hope it isn't because it's really good, you have spot-on characterization and what seems like a really good plot.
EmD23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It's a shame this appears to be dead.

I really wanted to see where it was going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
are you going to do something like this again because there are no yosuke yukkio stories out i like the pair could you plz right another story with the pair or something
Bonnia chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awww! :D Yosuke/Yukiko(or any pairing with Yosuke, actually, besides with Souji and Chie) are so desperately underrepresented on and other places, and it's really nice to see one! I love Hero!Yosuke and it seems in most other fics, he's almost always submissive- this is Yukiko, so he can be a Prince for once. 3 That being said, I really liked this.

Please keep writing!
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I imagine it is a high possibility that the team would fall apart after Souji left, though it wouldn't be nice to lose friends that you once trusted your life with. Anyways. Next chapter please! :D
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this game (seriously in the verge of obsession) and this is one of my favourite pairings. You've got the characters down well too. Look forward to reading more :)
azurelegance chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I'm actually fond of this pairing :3 I'm curious as to where this will lead :) Keep it up!