Reviews for Crimson Moon
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
Not much to review, I like it, but... This is all set up. And while I have a few guesses as to where things might lead with akastuki vs naruto, or rather naruto and crew, there are too many paths the story could take. I am happy to see gaara, he is a favorite of mine- him and kisame please include them too! And I'm surprised dei is a real woman. I always enjoy the ambiguity and comical lightheartedness he brings. I wonder who shall shadow the pairing of these partners...
Saki-Hime chapter 26 . 10/22/2013
LOL Dei is crazy. Can't wait to see Sasuke and Hina against whoever is assigned to fight them. Very good, update soon.
Saki-Hime chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Naruto just doesn't learn. Good chapter, update soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
The thing I don't get is why the B.A.S.I.C.s attacked Sasuke in the first place. They should have let him take Hinata with him - as he had no choice - and worked together with them to bring down the Akatsuki. After Hinata identified him as the real Sasuke, they had no reason to attack him, so they really brought all these injuries on themselves.

Naruto is a total ass in this; he knew Hinata never loved him and she made no promises as to otherwise. Instead of exploiting the fact that they have a common goal and persons on the inside, they fight against each other. Is Kakashi really that stupid?
Laura chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
Wow this is so exciting :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Cruel of Naruto to use Ino like that :/
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
I like it, but you should change the bounty, because that's a too unrealistic sum. Up to half a billion I can believe, although I think you should put it at around 100 million dollars (I mean not even Osama's bounty was that high).
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Poor Hinata, first brutally raped by her own father, then gangraped again :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wow you updated! Im so excited! Im going to reread the whole story to get in the mood.

I can't log in right now but thank you!
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
i hope you continue this one, is drew me in, i love it!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
Anybody who says they're going to re-write their stories never go through with it.. please leave them on fanfiction. I read this story all over again and it was better than when I first read it. If you're going to delete it, please give this story to another author to keep it going? This story is too good to put of hiatus. I thought you updated with another chapter but it was just an authors note. Ugh waste fangirl heart attack. -.- Please ask someone who you know will be able to continue this story.): someone skilled with writing fighting scenes? I need this story to keep me alive ._. like how Sasuke needs Hinata. This is so upsetting.
Zangetsu Uchiha chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
Please keep; writing the story i love to read all of your stories and their (at least to me) very interesting and compelling i love them
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 24 . 2/19/2012
well, as sad as this makes me, i guess i'll wait till then! i hope all goes well in the other aspects of your life!
Love chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
Update soon please. This is one of my all time favorite SasuHina stories. I love how they would do anything to be with each other. It's a 'I can't live without you, if you die I die' type of love. It has a very mysterious, spooky, and romantic feel to it. I love this story a lot and please finish it. You adopted the story because it wasn't gonna be continued. I know you can though.(: I'll be waiting for the next update.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
Make the chapters longer lol. Update soon.