Reviews for I'm Going to Make Strip Truth or Dare a Real Game
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/2
That was awesome. I have never seen something that was such an excellent blend of snarky humor and deep, thoughtful prose. I love it. :D
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
that was good keep it up
Lolz chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
So there's no part where they actually PLAY the game?

Grrrrrrr

just in case ya don't know- i was kidding, butseriously ya gotta write them playing the game...
LilBitOBantar chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
please please please write a story of them 2 playing strip truth or dare after a story like this tht to follow on would make it even more epic!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love this! It's so cute and very much true to Damon and Elena's characters. I love the side-comments of Damon's too, "where the fuck is the grocery store, Maine?" LOL. Nice job! :)
born-for-thisRIOT chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
ahaha its awesomeful! you should keep going with it!

("Elena, darling, you light up my existence."

"Damon, you are a tolerable part of my own. Is your brother here?"

"No, Doom And Gloom is off hunting Thumper. Or Flower for all I know, gross." *loved that line*)
fiftyfifty chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
You made this story so cute, yet so funny! The way you made some of the lines work were utter genius!

Here's some of my favs!

"Where the fuck is the grocery store, Maine?"

"Okay, Isobel was totally right; he loved her. Not like it wasn't freaking clear to him already that he cared about her, but thanks for sharing it with the world, you bitch."

Maybe you could make another fanfic where they play a game of strip truth or dare. That could be pretty interesting... ;)

Emily :)
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 7/5/2010

Where the fuck is the grocery store, Maine?

Best lines EVER! lol! I really liked this, it was good.
Kara.R.K chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
cute and funny, really nice :)
Caruka chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i loved this story! The teasing, the banter, the tenderness!

Could you consider to continue it?

I would love it!
naojv chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was... the most hilarious fic I've ever read. You managed to get Damon's mushy-gushy feelings for Elena to sound non-mushy-gushy. That is probably the hardest thing ever. Because Damon's not a mushy-gushy kind of guy, so he most certainly doesn't think in mushy-gusy terms. And when he does, he reprimands himself. Ah, I am so insanely impressed. AND! I laughed many times, but BEST part was (though it had some intense competition):

The "you bitch" just thrown on the end there, it makes it...perfect. I imagine him deadpanning it (even though it's just in his head)-[and almost all quality humor is the kind which is delivered in deadpan fashion].

I wish I had your talent to make something so funny and meaningful at the same time. I'm more at one with the angst, and not even by choice! Angst is more of a Stefan thing - ech - and gets old very easily. Unlike comedy. If you haven't noticed, this is me, being jealous. Of your amazing story.

Also, that little introduction of yours? It was great, had me all excited to continue reading and everything. Because couples who go to grocery stores are the cutest. And that just reminded me of something else in the story. Which made me laugh. Which just makes me more jealous because I never find any of my OWN jokes funny. XD

I hope I can somehow draw inspiration from this to make my fics less annoying, more fun and fluffy. And if you don't write more Damon/Elena, I will cry.

.Victoria.
Daydreamblvr6 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was absolutely amazing. I loved every word. Your Damon is spectacular. Please, please write more for this fandom.
foreverintheunknown17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Awww this was really cute!

I know I know that this is a one-shot, but this could be a really good story!

Anywho im just rambling like I always do in reviews...

Keep up the good work!