Reviews for Cliched Fantasy
Aurarara chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
I've skipped over this fanfic every time I've come across it before today. I don't know why I did that because this was the most amazing thing I've read in a pretty long time.

It's just such a seamless & wonderful blending of Ranma with fantasy, and I love how you depicted Tieflings, Succubae, etc.

This is where you left it, and it doesn't look like it'll be updated again. So I'll content myself with what I've read and go with my headcanon for what'll come next~

Thank you though for all the work you put into this.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 8 . 1/31/2019
Ok, are those dreams?
flashbacks?
nightmares?
author on LSD?

The writing style leaves the poor reader with NO way to know what is happening, what is speculation, what is memory flashback, what is Omake, and what is just random words mashed together.
FanFiction NewBe chapter 14 . 10/25/2018
It is sad that you have stopped here. I hope that you return soon to continue this story because I enjoy reading it. As for the Guest who sends "garbage. you suck." and then what seems random letters - what a waste of time. I hope that you have a Good Day.
Naora91 chapter 14 . 1/13/2018
Do please continue this. It certainly is beautiful and well written.
Natalie-E-G chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
I looked at the reviews and am trying not repeat.

You never finished the story.

Ranma and Kasumi are still on the Island. Ranma is still locked as a tiefling. Ranma and Kasumi are still 1/2 trained as wizards. Favian is still out of favor, nor did he get his apology from Varis. Nothing happened to the other tiefling children of Ladon, Reye and Leye (last just bound). The rest of the traitors (all servants of Dorik?) are still free. You did not resolve Ranma/Kasumi or Ranma/Kiima.

How annoying. You did chapter 14 mostly like an epilogue but it was just the end of an arc.

If you quit because of the comments of the single guest, they obviously said the same thing for all 14 chapters without reading, start up again. I liked it but again disappointed you did not finish it.
Red Death chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
I hope you continue this someday. It's really extraordinary!
Aberron chapter 14 . 1/9/2017
I have reread this at least four times in the last two years. Love the whole design and characters. I've added this so that whenever you get back to it I'll see and be totally happy.
aliesterus chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Re-reading this, and it's still as great a story as when I first found it... I do hope that you eventually get back to this and eventually wrap it up.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for the great story - hoping to see a conclusion at some point :)
The destroyer of fate chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
whew too a long read but I'm glad I did great story you got here loved it, thought ranma was a bit overly assish to his mother at parts but I suppose he got his reasons ;p wonderful overall!
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
More is forthcoming soon right? With the Amazon's perhaps?
Cat5isAlive chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Beautifully written, I've just finished reading this for the 3rd time this year, please update. 3
This guy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I am confused about ranma's curse. Is she cursed by the god to be a tiefling forever? Does cold water activate the jusekyo curse? Oh wait, answered my own question... I think. Clarification required
lector caecus chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Among its other qualities, I think this story has the best and most subtle portrayal of Genma that I have read.