Reviews for Cliched Fantasy
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 14 . 5/12
More is forthcoming soon right? With the Amazon's perhaps?
Cat5isAlive chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Beautifully written, I've just finished reading this for the 3rd time this year, please update. 3
This guy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I am confused about ranma's curse. Is she cursed by the god to be a tiefling forever? Does cold water activate the jusekyo curse? Oh wait, answered my own question... I think. Clarification required
lector caecus chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Among its other qualities, I think this story has the best and most subtle portrayal of Genma that I have read.
shugokage chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Wow amazing story good luck on next chapter!
arcanasage chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Good chapter, am eager to read the next one.
ckosacranoid chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
I just got done reading this story. It is very different from what I first thought. I had seen it on fuku fics anf never really paid it much mind. For some reason it came acrross in mu email for new chapters and treied reading it. Very cute little story. Very different and very good. Thanks for writing.
skywiseskychan chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Well I can only assume from the title that the wrong person is now in charge of Safron. Not a good omen for the future. Also I do hope Ranma sends back a message soon, no matter how cute Hana is.
Guardoflight chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
This was another very enjoyable chapter and I look forward to seeing more in the near future.
flairina chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Ah, rereading this was a wonderful way to spend yesterday. I'm interested to see where this goes next; where will Ranma go and what will he/she do? Does that fairy from the previous chapter omake have anything to do with it?

Speculation aside, good chapter. Wonder if Saffron will remember anything at all of Ranma later on? Not that it's likely to come in to the story anytime soon, but still.

Hoo, Happosai. There's got to be some sort of gnome repellent spell or object or method or SOMETHING. I assume we'll have to wait for his and Ranma's meeting (if it even ever happens) but that should be a rather explosive confrontation.
Gruffard chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Glad to see this continued. Feel bad for Ranma dropping the "Mom duty." She should of stuck with it, consequence be damned.

Ranms still seems off. Glad to see where this is going.
Bree R chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Beginning is still a bit confusing but overall still solid. Think you could have done more with the gods and demons in the beginning too, but I mentioned that before. Do think you need to get moving at a better clip through the rest of the Lutansk stuff to get to where you want to get headed. No more then one more chapter here before Ranma's off to the next leg of the journey. Much more fun stuff down the pipe that I quite look forward to seeing! Thanks for sharing.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Delay indeed. Still fun to see. Kind of confused me at first, as when I went back to TFF to compare, I noticed differences. Then I remember I forgot to check the Federation. That site gets so much less traffic I don't check it nearly as often, and even then mostly for Ozzallos. Also, there's probably changes you made that aren't on either site.

Anyway, good chapter.
Midoriryu chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Huh, it's nice to see more of this. I'm looking forward to Favian's reaction when Ranma comes back with the hoard.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Here came from you have this new story Downy. It was not very good, but yours was interesting differently. Difficult for me to read if English is not my first language. Seems to be good though. I try to read but is hard as is long.