Reviews for The Hours
Rugbygirrl chapter 28 . 4/7
FINALLY caught up. Re-read all of Girl (including the extra stories), then re-read this one just to make sure it was all fresh in my mind (as I sometimes get confused as there is another story about Emily having cancer...)
But now I'm good to go:) And now that I'm done I guess I should get back to my long list of things I should have been this past week.
kandice925 chapter 28 . 2/25
OH MY GOSHNESS PLEASE UPDATE! I was mad at you 28 chapters ago, for giving her cancer, but now I'm not so PLEASEEEEE UPDATE
HPforever-after chapter 28 . 2/9
Great job this is still my favorite universe.
AlpineHolly chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for the updates, enjoyed both chapters, some Christmas reading for me so many thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours, all the best for the New Yeas and hope 2015 is everything you you wish for.
rmpcmfan chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
"Adorkably adorable", I'll have to remember that expression, too cute.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful, Beautiful, Amazing! Thank You So Much!
Ramona chapter 28 . 12/5/2014
i love it
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
I'm so happy to see another chapter in this story and I love it.
kellyegirl chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Love the chapter and love the story. Is this the end of "The Hours" or is there more to come with this particular title? If this is the end what is the next story or one shots that follows? You are an extremely talented writer and love your stories! Keep up the great work!
WhiteRose0925 chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
I really like this fic. It's so well written and the characters are perfect :) Great job - I cannot wait to keep reading.
rmpcmfan chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
I truly believe that Garcia is the glue that keeps their loving family together.
Emilee Walters chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
So I read the first story in this series and i fell in love with it and I started this one a few days ago and Iove it even more and can't wait for the next update!
Rubyia chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
Oh PG...
miss ellinor chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
New chapter :) I loved it. Penelope's thoughts about their little "urban" family are so spot on, both for the story and the show. And Emily's cancer impacting her like this makes so much sense. It makes so much sense to need a break to process something like this. They're the worst kind of news, really... But their family will make it through this :)

I have to confess much of the story has gotten so fuzzy in my head, it's been quite a long time since I discovered it (and binge-read it, or the part that you had re-posted in any case, I think I missed the original posting by a couple of months). I really ought to go back and appreciate it again, because it's a really great story (and I unfortunately have a little more to relate to it, but I'm trying to follow Penelope's example). You put really hard, meticulous, beautiful work into all of your stories, all of your universes, I'm just in awe. Keep it up, and be well!
KP chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
I fell in love with this universe some time ago and I'm so glad to read an update! Your stories are wonderful :)