Reviews for The Hours
Nethermind chapter 31 . 8/1
Yay update! Thank you for another great chapter AND the Serenity references :)
Ramona chapter 31 . 7/30
natalie in boston chapter 31 . 7/30
I love Firefly! And Serenity! And this story! The perfect trifecta... :-)
Rugbygirrl chapter 31 . 7/30
Great chapter:) Love the little stuffed raccoon too!
This was so so beautiful, crushingly so :(

I love your writing, I can't tell you how much. Honestly I keep re-reading all of your work, just about every night... that's probably creepy. But I just love how you characterise Hotch and Emily, I think you write their chemistry perfectly. It makes me so happy reading the stories you create for them, it's a real comfort to me. So thank you. I hope you always remain this inspired. So much love xo
Ramona chapter 30 . 7/7
loved it :)
Such A Heartbreaking Chapter. Thank You So Much!
SouthunLady chapter 30 . 7/7
Yay, an update to Hours...you know what's funny? I am in the process of rereading your original version of Falling in Love with a Girl. There aren't that many new Hotch/Prentiss stories, so I'm rereading some of my old favorites. Thank you for bringing us a new chapter for one of my favorites.
snuggleUP chapter 30 . 7/7
yay some other updates soon *jumping around*

as always a wonderful chapter of yours :)
luv0817 chapter 30 . 7/7
Always a happy surprise when I find a new chapter of this story uploaded!

Awe, poor Hotch. Love his overprotective side, and in this situation, was completely understandable.
Rugbygirrl chapter 30 . 7/7
I am loving your more frequent updates as of late:) They keep me occupied while sitting on my butt on the couch for the past 2 months (with one more yet to go).
I can't even imagine how scary it would be to hear that crash and come in to find someone unconscious in a heap on the floor! Hotch is so sweet with her though:)
RogueBHS chapter 29 . 6/15
Well, I have to say, I am beyond impressed. You've created a whole new world of possibilities, all based on facts we saw in seasons 1-4 of the show. It's taken me about 4 days, but I have read the beginning of Girl-verse, plus the spin off where she gets pregnant. I am not a die hard H/P shipper, or wasn't until reading your stories. I'll admit, I have a soft spot for Emily and Rossi together too, because I LOVE me some Joe. Lol. I plan on reading the rest of your stuff soon, but while I am on this one, thought it would be nice to leave a review. As a thought I had while reading, has Hotch talked to Haley about what is going on with Emily? As a mom, I think she'd want to know, as much so she can help Jack understand and cope as anything else. I would also personally love to see a Rossi chapter where he deals with the news. Not sure if you saw it, but on CM, his first (and apparently most loved) wife called him to reveal she was suffering from ALS, and had 18 months to live. Wikipedia has a great rundown of his background btw. On the episode with his first wife, he confides in Emily, and it's a big bonding moment after Emily's "death" and return. Ever since that episode, I have seen Rossi as someone who, like Hotch, is sadly too married to the job in his youth, but as he ages sees how much he's missed. Oh, and in season 10, it is revealed he has a daughter and grandchild from his second wife (who was African American). Just some tidbits you might enjoy! As a side note, did you watch in season 6 where Emily was "killed?" If so, I think a spin off from Girl verse in which Doyle comes after her would be interesting. Especially if she's with Hotch. ;) Well, I will leave this now, but will be impatiently waiting for the next chapter!
Nethermind chapter 9 . 6/13
I adore this chapter.
Nethermind chapter 29 . 6/2
I share Emily's ST sentiments. Good one.
Rugbygirrl chapter 29 . 5/19
As I had never had the privilege of reading the original, I'm very much enjoying the story.
And now that I am couch-bound for the summer (blown out achilles) I am forced to study (which we know I hate) and read fanfic. Entertain me wise one!