Reviews for The Hours
RogueBHS chapter 29 . 6/15
Well, I have to say, I am beyond impressed. You've created a whole new world of possibilities, all based on facts we saw in seasons 1-4 of the show. It's taken me about 4 days, but I have read the beginning of Girl-verse, plus the spin off where she gets pregnant. I am not a die hard H/P shipper, or wasn't until reading your stories. I'll admit, I have a soft spot for Emily and Rossi together too, because I LOVE me some Joe. Lol. I plan on reading the rest of your stuff soon, but while I am on this one, thought it would be nice to leave a review. As a thought I had while reading, has Hotch talked to Haley about what is going on with Emily? As a mom, I think she'd want to know, as much so she can help Jack understand and cope as anything else. I would also personally love to see a Rossi chapter where he deals with the news. Not sure if you saw it, but on CM, his first (and apparently most loved) wife called him to reveal she was suffering from ALS, and had 18 months to live. Wikipedia has a great rundown of his background btw. On the episode with his first wife, he confides in Emily, and it's a big bonding moment after Emily's "death" and return. Ever since that episode, I have seen Rossi as someone who, like Hotch, is sadly too married to the job in his youth, but as he ages sees how much he's missed. Oh, and in season 10, it is revealed he has a daughter and grandchild from his second wife (who was African American). Just some tidbits you might enjoy! As a side note, did you watch in season 6 where Emily was "killed?" If so, I think a spin off from Girl verse in which Doyle comes after her would be interesting. Especially if she's with Hotch. ;) Well, I will leave this now, but will be impatiently waiting for the next chapter!
Nethermind chapter 9 . 6/13
I adore this chapter.
Nethermind chapter 29 . 6/2
I share Emily's ST sentiments. Good one.
Rugbygirrl chapter 29 . 5/19
As I had never had the privilege of reading the original, I'm very much enjoying the story.
And now that I am couch-bound for the summer (blown out achilles) I am forced to study (which we know I hate) and read fanfic. Entertain me wise one!
I was so surprised to see that The Hours had an update but was so glad. You write Emily and Jack together so well, and writing Jack taking care of Emily while she's being sick from the tumor was so Jack, it was wonderful. I think you probably write this dynamic better than anyone on this forum, and I enjoy reading it so much.
Love This Chapter! TheWay You Wrote Jack And Hotch Was Amazing! Thank You So Much!
Rugbygirrl chapter 28 . 4/7
FINALLY caught up. Re-read all of Girl (including the extra stories), then re-read this one just to make sure it was all fresh in my mind (as I sometimes get confused as there is another story about Emily having cancer...)
But now I'm good to go:) And now that I'm done I guess I should get back to my long list of things I should have been this past week.
kandice925 chapter 28 . 2/25
OH MY GOSHNESS PLEASE UPDATE! I was mad at you 28 chapters ago, for giving her cancer, but now I'm not so PLEASEEEEE UPDATE
HPforever-after chapter 28 . 2/9
Great job this is still my favorite universe.
AlpineHolly chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for the updates, enjoyed both chapters, some Christmas reading for me so many thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours, all the best for the New Yeas and hope 2015 is everything you you wish for.
rmpcmfan chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
"Adorkably adorable", I'll have to remember that expression, too cute.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful, Beautiful, Amazing! Thank You So Much!
Ramona chapter 28 . 12/5/2014
i love it
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
I'm so happy to see another chapter in this story and I love it.
kellyegirl chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Love the chapter and love the story. Is this the end of "The Hours" or is there more to come with this particular title? If this is the end what is the next story or one shots that follows? You are an extremely talented writer and love your stories! Keep up the great work!