Reviews for The Hours
lahdidah123456 chapter 31 . 9/23
Wait its not finished? ! Plzplzplzplzplzplplzplzplzplzplzplzplz update
lahdidah123456 chapter 27 . 9/23
U no if u keep saying HP im gonna keep thinking u mean harry potter not HOTch prentiss thx 4 the awesome story xx
lahdidah123456 chapter 26 . 9/23
Im sorry. I dont usually read the notes at the bottom because they distract me from the story but in the 2nd last line 'Garcia' caught my eye so i read on from there and you said "It should be up in less than a year :)" I just wanted to know if that was a joke or you were actually serious... Really sorry, its probrably a joke that just went lver my head but i was all like WHHHAAAAT! I dont have to wait for updates because this story im pretty sure is finished...im debating on wheather or not to send this to you... ill probrably just look like an idiot but hey who cares...i LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this story...its da best!
lahdidah123456 chapter 25 . 9/23
Omg u made me cry...i feel like i have this connection to Jack...i dont know how seeings he is five but i think that whenever we fivin the chance to see from a small childs perspective we learn not to take them for granted...i think jack is my long lost brother or something...hes also EXTREMELY cute! I love him and this story...thank you soooooo so so so so so sooooo much
lahdidah123456 chapter 16 . 9/16
Omigod, finding nemo was my favorite movie as a kid too. I read it and i was all like 'Jack and I are twins! EEEEEEEK!' BTW this story is just as amazing as the plz make morw emily and hotch fanfictions. Thank you sooo much! This story is da bomb!
lahdidah123456 chapter 1 . 9/14
Ok, so Falling in love with a girl was just incredible so as soon as i saw you had another after it i jumped right in. I am a massive bookworm ok, ive probrably read like... alot of books and, honest to god, Girl stood out. Obviously I am only one chapter into this one so i cant really make a judgement. I seriously would have commented on every chapter but i was just so stuck into it. You did an amazing job on building the hotch/prentiss relationship. Really, you are an incredible author and if you have any other hotch and emily fanfictions, i will be sure to read them. Please keep writing, you have amazing talent. Thank you so much for bringing this amzing story to life. But seriously your awesome story messed with my sleeping schedule. Hahaha. Thank you sooooo much.
Ana Paula chapter 31 . 6/18
Oh dear, when will you continue this beautiful and touching story? I need both. Please!
kisses
Bethanie879 chapter 31 . 5/17
I LOVE THIS STORY!
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/12
Aw love that Hotch is looking after her and can I try some of those pancakes. They sound delicious
WhosSeenJezebel chapter 20 . 2/11
OH MY GOSH! Please finish soon! I am addicted to your works! You have such a talent!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/21/2015
MOREEEE PLEASEEEEE
AlpineHolly chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
Taken me a little while to get to this, and I have loved the two chapters I have read so far. This one was a tearjerker alright. Thank you for the updates, looking forward to the next chapter.
Nethermind chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Yay update! Thank you for another great chapter AND the Serenity references :)
Ramona chapter 31 . 7/30/2015
natalie in boston chapter 31 . 7/30/2015
I love Firefly! And Serenity! And this story! The perfect trifecta... :-)