Reviews for What We're Made Of
yumeniai chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Very interesting story, though the earlier misunderstanding was a bit ... well, it's overused in romance stories anyway. But apart from that, Kurogane and Fai are both adorable, and you've made me so curious about their pasts!
Really hope you write more of this, but if not, it was a great read so far!
Slayers64 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Ah~ I'd love to read more of this fic. I like how things are progressing. The date was really sweet!
nevvy chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Another chappie? please?
mumumuah chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
you are just wonderful. i love this so much i cannot express how. it kept me at the edge of my seat! i hope you updated faster, or school will catch up and i wont have time t read this amazing story.
Der Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OMG IT HAS BEEN AGES! UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY SOON PLEASEEEEE~ ;D
L.E.N.E.X chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
WAHHH OMG! This story is off to a wonderful beginning!

I do also like the very short chapters with Yuko. They are interesting and break up the story in a good way.

You should continue this and try to finish it! I love and adore your characterizations of these characters!

I'm just thinking/wondering on Fai! Ooo! I would be interesting, especially with the way you hinted toward the end of chapter 7 here: "blissfully nightmare and guilt free sleep" He still took both pills even though he had a 'great' day/night. Hmmm... Is it possible he was responsible for the 'real' Fai's death? I can't wait to see how you work his past with Fai and Ashura in!

I know quite a bit about Psychology and have seen a therapist myself. I think your doing a pretty good job. Yuko just seems like a regular Therapist or even just a Counselor seeing as she doesn't try other methods such as hypnoses, she just allows her patients to sit and speak freely. If anything I'd say Fai seems to have a case of Clinical depression and maybe Bipolar? Perhaps even anxiety. Kuro on the other hand probably just as a bit of post-dramatic stress from having lost his parents.

ANYWAYS~! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! THIS WAS/IS GREAT!
thelongestroads chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
;A; SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Please update soon, it's such a wonderful story! 3
walkthedead chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
PERFECT. I'm so happy you updated :D I was starting to think you had forgotten, but good things take time and this was worth the wait. :)
TrueDespair chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
I had so much fun reading this chapter. I wish you can see the smile on my face about it. XD What's not surprising was Fai knowing Yuuko and vise-versa. What was surprising were Watanuki's funny/snarky to Fai before the date and Kurogane fumbling to get his cell phone just to have another 'date' with Fai tomorrow night. God, the man is just a hopeless romantic. XD but now I'm curious about the pills Fai was taking and how dark his past in this story that he;d need them.

-TrueDespair
alguien22792 chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Finally Kurogane knows that there is more to Fai that meets the eye...I'm so glad that he knows now that he is seeing Yuuko too :P

I really like that although he is able to realise that his smiles are fake, unlike other stories Kurogane still thinks Fai can't be THAT screwed up XD That he can totally read Fai in one go is starting to become a cliche in Kurofai stories so I like that you are not going too deep in that.

Oh yeah...their first dateeeee~ So nice to finally have some fluff, I can't wait for the second one ;)

Also, I can't wait to know what the real deal with Fai and his past is...

Update soon pleaseeeee~
TrueDespair chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Man, Yuuko does not lay thin on the sensitive topic. Poor Kurogane (both in a humorous and serious way). It may be short but it's meaningful and that's what counts. _

-TrueDespair
May chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I love this story especially how fai teases everyone

can't wait for the next chapter this is one of my favourites already

keep writing
alguien22792 chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I'm so happy you update this story!

Too bad the chapter was so short but hopefully next chapter will be more of the story and not another session XD

I can't wait for more of this~
Inasa chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
I keep checking for the update for this-I like the parallels that are drawn (ex. kurogane wanting to be stronger no matter the cost) to the actual series, and the characterization is fairly spot on for a more contemporary time-frame than their original worlds. :)
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
That was a great story. I love how you make Fai so mysterious, but not so mysterious that it's all I think about. I also really like Yuuko being a psychiatrist. Wait, no, that's definitely wrong. Anyways, it's a nice touch.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »