Reviews for The One Wish of Suzumiya
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I still don't get what happened to the two Asahina's though
AlchemistofSilver chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
You have to try to choose between fluff and plain crazy? Write plain crazy!
AlchemistofSilver chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
It's a bad idea to use songs in fics. Hare Hare Yukai's an exception, but if you use that, you have to use the Japanese lyrics. The English ones are much less well-known.
AlchemistofSilver chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
This is much better with the deadpan.
AlchemistofSilver chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Well, since you seem fairly open to criticism, I'll note that capital letters in a story, for emphasis or any other reason, ARE A VERY BAD IDEA. That was really disrupting, wasn't it? The only characters that get away with capitals are DEATH and such, who speak in capitals ALL THE TIME.

Also, I suggest making Kyon more deadpan. He just seems a bit confused right now.
Sentinel07 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
This is still a pretty good story. I hope for the KyonxKyonko fluff to continue. It's so original compared to other stories.

Hope you update soon.
Another Duck chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
I've seen similar plots, with both gender-versions of the characters appearing at once, but this take on it is original to my knowledge. So far, it's pretty interesting.

The writing quality could be better, but it's at least decent as it is. The characters feel true to their originals, although it's always hard to tell with the gender-bent versions, especially Haruki. Kyonko is possible a little flirtier than I'd expect, but she does fit in the story. Normally it would be odd that they'd accept waking up in the same bed so casually, but due to how Kyon handles weirdness normally, times two, it's not all that implausible.

The morse-like code didn't make sense, but the binary did.

Anyway, keep it up.
Anmynous chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
To be honest the code could be any of a number of programming languages. As long as it LOOKS like programming it most likely is in some language out there.

Who's talking at the end? Or is that spoilers?
KHwhitelion chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
DUN DUN DUN!

Uh-oh! Things aren't looking good!
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Hmm, KyonxKyonko huh? Very original I must say.

Keep going!
The Dark End chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
KHwhitelion chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Ooooh I like this story :D Weirdly enough I've always kinda been a fan of HaruhixHaruki and KyonxKyonko so this is fun to see!
Angel15Rocks chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
this is really good I loved it lol :)
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
good job I absoulutly loved it lol :)
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I'm surprised this never occurred to me. An interesting idea.