Reviews for Broken
roveme chapter 1 . 4/29
I know that Neji would never be able to kill Hinata but there's always the question if naruto didnt opened Neji's eyes then what would have happen...but I liked to see Neji dead also ;P
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
So beautiful and heartbreaking
Tamani chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
loved this! Really glad of glad but also mad that it took neji this long to figure it out - and he is hailed as a prodigy XD
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*Gross Sobbing*

The concept of pure wings and tainted wings are so very fitting with the Hyuga Clan. It is also one of the most creative twists that I have seen with the Hyugas. Maybe one more sentence that dwels on Neji's realization and guilt would be nice but other than that, this fic was fantabulously intense.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Omgee this was so sad! A great sad piece though. Everyone needs a tear jerker every now and again, thanks for sharing!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
you rock at Hinata pairings(:
xxSoRixx chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. The plot was good as well as the timing that played out the story. Despite the shortness of the story, it wasn't rushed and was done in such an orderly manner that I really have to say, is not easy to do. The angst was evident, and though I am not one to cry for many things, just the simple calling for Hinata when Neji was held up gave a huge tug at my heart strings. The plot itself was interesting, and I loved the concept of the pure-winged and the tainted-wings which really fit well with the Hyuuga clan. All in all I give you a thumbs up. This definitely doesn't have enough reviews and deserves more attention. Thank you for the amazing read :)
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, I enjoyed this fic a lot. I liked the AU you painted and the progression of the relationship between Neji and Hinata. Heart-rending in the end, but in the best way possible.
follower chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love reading your fics. I think they are all so well written even to ones you don't think are that great. Reading this one made me soo sad since he finally realizes it at the end when it is to late. I always hope that by some twist she survives because it is soo sad. I really hope you continue writing even though your probably busy trying to meet your deadlines. Your stories are always something I look forward to so don't take peoples mean comments to heart. Flemmendo, not to put you on the spot but why do you keep spouting out weird stuff like that. You will give people the impression that you are one of those people who just like to brag about how knowledgeable they are about something. People will not think kindly of you if every post you make is one dictating about how wrong the person is about a subject. I understand the significance of getting a name correct but do people really care if the entire structure of the system is the same as the original naruto, especially in an AU. Anyways I hope you find time in your schedule to indulge us once in awhile with your awesome stories. This must be one of my favorites. I really love your stories and always end up coming back to them since I find that their are very few that are well written and completed.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
loved the story but such a depressing ending! Neji u idiot :(
Flammendo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Your writing style is very good.

Normally I don't read AUs since about 99% of them is crap anyways... but to say the truth this one was really good. You did catch the reader and made him/her read till the end.

Thanks for this fiction...

One mistake was in there though. There is only one line of main house members leading down in the family. (Hanabi will be branded too if Hinata survives and has children. I think not branding her is some kind of security messure taken just in case Hinata and her offspring won't succeed the family. Most likly Hizashi was not branded as a child too... what made him oppose the main family even more. I know that in the animee there are unsealed family members... but who would be closer to the main family than a twin to the firstborn? I am drifting away again... oh yeah I love this family :D)

Byebye

Flammendo
Ezzy658 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aw this was totally sad, especially because Hinata died and never really got to meet her daughter...it's so sad!
onlyluna chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
made me cry. so tragic. loved it
Little Lady Lime chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh my gosh... I nearly cried because of the ending. This is such a good story, really bittersweet. Kinda reminds me of Romeo and Juliet a bit. Poor Hinata and Neji...
HelloReality chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow. Just wow. That brought tears to my eyes. I love the bittersweet ending.