Reviews for Indecorous Affairs
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Will this be updated?
Fruityloo chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This is just- ah, so perfect!
I'm torn between pitying Artemis because of the situation he's in, or being upset with him for that same reason (married to Minerva, fucking Beau, in love with Butler? Fuck you too, Artemis).
The only thing that would make it more perfect is a final chapter. (Not-so-obvious-hunt)
But even if you didn't write another chapter, this is still one of my favorite Artemis Fowl fics.
Love-begits-love chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I love this, it's REALLY good. You sholud finish it.
Anonomous chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
While reading your stories I always find myself pleasently suprised. Thank you for writing.
Gyaku no Sekai chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Has this been discontinued or is it just on a really long hiatus? I've been looking forward to that last chapter...
Never chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I really like this more than I thought I would. xD Thought it was going to be total crack, but thought it would be worth (because I love everything else you write). I'd love to see this one finished. I like it when Arty and Butler get a happy ending.
Marigold chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Please continue, please!
Dreaming Maya chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Hey, this is good, and surprisingly funny.
XXUnsaidXX chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Thank you for updating, you just made my day.
K chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
sweet and fluffy again. a bit more cocky, but oh-so enjoyable. think you're talented at writing too, some of your lines deserve to be called exceptionally classy. please do us all a favour - and keep up the good work.
Arty vs Eddie chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
So, I loved this part: "I'm in love, Butler," his charge admits, suddenly serious, "I'm having some of the best sex of my life, and I'm engaged to be married! What's wrong with this?"

"Something drastic?"

"Three different people," Artemis growls, "that's what." After a prolonged pause, he sighs. "At least tell me I'm a terrible person

I mean, SERIOUS? You are my idol! YOU ROCK Write more, PLEASE!
Arty vs Eddie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
HI! I read this chapter ages ago, but didn't reply. Sorry about that. Me, I ship A/H but if I ever thought Artler, it would be because of how awesome this chapter is! It is totally going on my wall!
Lli chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Fantastic as always! Artemis' tone is just perfect.
Kitsune Heart chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
...excuse me, Beau?

...

...mind...blown...

Told someone else, and she's in a bit of shock, too. Also, she may want to kill you.

I, however, love you so much for continuing. I didn't recognize the title, at first, but when I saw it, I was all "OMG! YES!" You did not disappoint, either. I agree that the portions flow as one conversation very well, though I do imagine Butler and Artemis just going through a day at the Manor, randomly talking, and then going into silence when things get awkward.

And, yes, I think this is how most people interpret Minerva. When they don't make her a psycho.
Tzigany chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
D'aaaaaaw... *glomphle*

"Three /different/ people. Grrr, humph! ... ... ... At least tell me I'm a terrible person? *meep*" is adorable. And a dang cool line. Although not in that order... Cool line, then adorable? _ *is going in circles*

Butler oggling Artemis' neck and lips while they're 'discussing' marriage and/or eloping rawks. I don't think he's supposed to space out like that. But we're all really glad that he does. XD