Reviews for Dense
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
GOSH DARNIT! THEYRE BOTH DENSE. SOOOOOOO DENSE. I nearly threw my computer on the floor after reading this. I wanted to scream like a fangirl from the fluff. Then i wanted to go cry into my pillow because they haven't made the Jungle Movie. I think I signed that petition with all my family's emails and crap. So I guess I signed it like 5 times. Anyway, loved this! Just like a lll your other stories, you've gotten me to smile and you've made my day!
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Their need and longing for each other is driving me crazy! Just do the deed! I wish there were more chapters to this :p
Myriamj chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It's a very great history, but...
Could to be continued, please?
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
SEQUAL! Pretty pretty please you can't just leave us hanging!
Nice reference to Frollo btw hehe. Almost didn't catch it!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
there needs to be a sequeal or an update or something! you cant leave it like this. i need them to get together. but i did love this. couldnt stop reading it. and its opportunity. but i liked how you spelled it. you tried to sound it out. made me lol.
beast-boys-girl09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nice reference to frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame! "Like fire, Hellfire...This fire in my skin... This burning desire, is turning me to sin..." Awesome! I loved this by the way! How about continuing it, it'd be radical if you did!
darkestangel1326 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I really like this story!

HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Remember all the bit about why Arnold's last name was never mentioned? I guess part of its revalation was never important, especially since he's the only Arnold in his school. I'd to think he'd get taller, and I like his clothes choice for when he's a teen. He still has the same friends, but what about Helga...? Sure he's best friends with her and he's got a huge crush on her, but he wants the othr boys to leave her alone. He loves hugging her, but his hormones are driving him wild! He wants to do more, hold her and kiss her...

As for Helga, I can see her saying that about her middle initial. I like her clothes choice as well, and that she keeps the bow and wears the hat. I'm sure she takes pleasure in still being taller than Arnold. And still loving Arnold, she wants any and all other girls to stay away from him, feeling they could never love him the way she does. She loves getting hugged by him, but kisses are her passion for him, definitely! (I had a hunch that bit of the poem is from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.)

Oh, Arnold and Helga, whatever will you do?

Interesting take on this, especially without HATM.
Frances chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
come on please write a sequel!this is great!
The Pink Bow and The Blue Hat chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LOL this is freakingly funny this is wonderfull thank you so much guys you are amazing and I love your SuprNitendo productions
tinabobina chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aww, I adored this story. It was awesome to see that even their thoughts are in tune with each other. The ending reminds me of something that happened with myself and a friend of mine when I was in high school. We both liked each other, but we thought that neither of us had a chance in heck with each other for various reasons. He was too popular for me and I was too smart for him. So at the end of the year, when I'm about to move away to another state, that's when he tells me that he likes me. Sigh...
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i like it :) very good story. think you should write a follow up chapter with dialogue and bits from there points of view where the kiss actually happens.
Blue-Beast85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Funny story. I cracked up when I read it. Very good story and it seemed realistic like it could actually happen. Overall great job!

P.S. Nice reference to Hunchback of Notre Dame. I recognized it a mile away. The hellfire poem worked perfectly for that bit.
PPMKatie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
'Frustrating' would also be a good title. Those poor little munchkins... Don't you just wanna lock them in a closet for a week. ;-)