Reviews for We are coming
BlazingMockingjay chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Another great chapter! I love bens 'survey' :-) don't worry about the spelling, it's probobly better then mine! :-) please update soon! This story made my day :-)
BlazingMockingjay chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Omg this story is awesome! Outnumbered and Torchwood are my two favorite programs so I was so happy when I found this!
Frostyfirea chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
please carry on
Carrottop2 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Oooh, what's going to happen next? I don't watch torch-wood so this is a very new plot to me. I can't wait to find out what happens to them! Please continue!
TheProfessor500 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh brilliant idea! I thoroughly enjoyed this! Great brilliant job!
Rainbow chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hehe great idea. Just like the show! Reminds me of them red nose day crossovers they do :D Can't wait for another Chapter.
Lolzish chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hiya!

I just read Your story and I saw it has no reviews so I thought I'd review it for you, cause I hate it when people read but don't review :L right.

I like this story so far, it's a unique idea. Though if you bring In any TW characters then maybe it could go in the crossover section? I think it's a bit unrealistic though that's what FF is for. So keep it up! Carry on with this story, for you, if not for anyone else.

Though I must say, even if your keyboard isn't working, please still use spell check. People might review if they think you've taken more care.

Good job so far! x