Reviews for Fireworks
tees chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
oh! so that's the cover story for when Bella is turn; plane crash. That's mention in Monsters. Your stories are like fricking puzzles! there's pieces of clues somewhere and everywhere in the stories.

Rosalie and Bella are just... Out of all the Bella/Rose stories I've read from other writers on FFN, your Rose/Bella is def my favorite. they really do balance each other out.

but hmm, what a thought! 50 years old Bella and stuck-in-my-18-years-old-body Rosalie. oh, the things Rosalie will have to come up with to keep the spice in the relationship. and not break Bella's fragile bones.

I love love your writer. I can't say it enough
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
:)(: You seriously scared me with the Bella doppelgänger.
I must say, you have an absolutely wonderful way with words.
I really had to use the restroom but I forced myself to finish reading this first.
Fantastical sweetness in the Rosey Bella kinda way.
Excellent :)(:
A2463 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it!
Becky L chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Fantastic-I loved all of this, but Rosalie and Bella's relationship was really sweet.
Paradoxalpoised chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hi there,

I just see it, your stories are just so accurate that I feel like I am watching a movie, or several. I see Bella's blushes and Rosalie's witty smiles, it's delicious ! Like a delicate and lovely chocolate little thing you bought in a quite expensive candy shop in Paris or Lausanne, where it smells so good, even if chocolate is not your thing.

I believe there is a mistake in your French dear, when you say "A propos de rein", it should be "à propos de rien" to be literally correct and if you so wished to actually add some real sense into those words you would actually say "à propos" on it's own. My wild guess is you where trying to say "by the way", and in this particular context I would use "en passant", or "à propos" or "juste comme ça", or another couple of possibilities that would fit right in with your sentence... Not that I am trying to be overly critical here (though it would look better if you were to pick one of the ones I just gave you).

I love their interactions, the dialogs, smart and sparkly that you elaborate for Bella and Rosalie, and in this story I am particularly liking the topic. Bella and her "aging" issue make me smile, I find it so immature and then again, I would feel exactly the same way. Age difference doesn't matter, whether with younger or older women, when you love them. It doesn't matter until it does, that is, because sometimes, it really does, I think.

Anyway, I liked it, as everything else you wrote, and I am on my way reviewing your other stories, well chapters that is, because I read your profile page... (It's making sense to me, don't worry).

C.
ginna5683 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Rosalie is an extremely complex person, and I love the fact that you are able to show that in this short of a story. My favorite line would have to be:

"Bella got lost walking in a straight line, and now she's in a side alley being raped to death by Lonnie and his murderous friends. I can't believe it: I've just pulled an Edward."

This shows, to me, not only how much she cares for Bella, but also that she's panicked, and slightly annoyed, about how easily Bella can get herself into trouble. Also, it shows a little of her humor when she thinks what she does about Edward.

You are a very talented writer and this story, with all of its minute complexities, shows that.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
lol nice fic kinda funny lol :D
gecko17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
full thumbs up! awesome story! i really like your writing style, keep the stories coming Bard!
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
When I first heard of the RosaliexBella pairing, I was like 'waaaaay too weird/won't work/not my thing/I only read BellaxAlice.' But little by little they're growing on me...they just seem to fit so perfectly, with their personalities and all.

Anyways, I really loved this. From seeing Rose so vulnerable in her love declarations to Bella, to the line "Well, apparently, a 'frappe' (frappé? frap? What the Hell is a 'frap'?)", which made me laugh, a lot...

I agree that it would've probably distracted too much from the story to have Rosalie march right up to Mrs Hamilton and proposition her, but gah it would've been hilarious. Haha.

Sorry for the ramble, I really loved this. xoxo
suppressed.depression chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Loved the story simply because you are one of the best Rosalie/Bella writers :) I love how it's in Rosalie's pov and i had a scare for the first part. heh. Can't wait to read more from you!
Hier chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
What made me LOL in the middle at 10PM was Rose commenting on the sacrifice for love as letting your lover having the "frap" in the M3, allowing the condensation to ruin the interior, says Rosalie. I mean...I'm attached to my car but to actually hear or read something just like "AHAHHAHAHA I can't believe it!" It has the "over the top" tone that just strikes the chord where you say.."Seriously?" and then laugh some more. Perhaps yes, if I had a 1-of only 30-Bugatti model, then the heck with the frap! And then when Rose actually thought the elder lady was Bella well that prompted me to ask myself..Did I miss something? Maybe I should scroll up and read it again..

Thank you for sharing!
Condor green chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I liked this short a lot.

You have some of the best Rosalie centric works on this site and I hope to see more.
SagaLouise chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, dearest, you gave me quite a scare with this story, you know! I got this horrid vision (which didn’t make much sense), where I saw Rosalie somehow completely lose track of time as she sits in her car, and life outside passes – years go by and Bella moves on, heartbroken beyond repair and… this was the point were I started to cry, and I cry a lot these days for silly reasons. ‘Oh, get a grip, you stupid girl and finish reading the story before you make any ridiculous assumptions!’

So I continued, scared and still all teary-eyed, but then that blessed text message came…

*SIGH*

And the dialog that follows? It feels so… true, so authentic and so very much like a conversation that could really take place. You have done something with the dialog – and I can’t really pinpoint what it is, maybe it’s more slimmed, a bit quicker, gunshot-like… and maybe that is so because of the delicate subject that is being discussed.

OR maybe it’s you taking another step towards that voice of yours…

I get a feeling that you wrote this piece fairly quickly. And that is not a bad thing at all, don’t get me wrong!

Because when you do, you tend to cross your own boundaries without the awareness of doing so. And writing without those limits and that pressure that you put on yourself ( just

disconnecting your brain and letting your fingers take over), can turn out to be the best thing you ever did.

“… the two mothers, one a mother to the other.” What a line filled with symbolism! The mother to the mother - almost like the medieval paintings or sculptures of St. Anne, holding the Virgin and Child in her arms. A mother to a mother… Beautiful!

And for me, the title isn’t just referring to the ‘fireworks’ made between lovers, but also the very short and explosive life of a human that burns out so fast compared to the ‘life’ of an eternal vampire. Excellent choice!

So now you are all angry with me for not leaving this review in Swedish, I know. But I really wanted you to get everything I said this time, and not force you to use that poor excuse of a translation site that is just making everything so very confusing.

I know I told you that I thought chapter 8 of 'First time' was the best damn piece you ever

wrote, but now I seem to have a dilemma, having to choose between this and that chapter 8...

Tusen kyssar, din Saga
ima nut so what aka pussyninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Gah! I really hate you...in the most loving way, of course. But seriously, why must you tease me with your stories? Oh and did you see Rosalie in Eclispe...WOW! Is all I can say. Great job as usual. ; (kisses)
massrie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
They all want her to stay human so badly. Yet for the "life" of any of them, it can never be. She must be turned. I feel for Rosalie, and indeed even Edward (Though this means nothing of him) for the fact that the love of their life must endure such brutality to become like them. Rosalie wants nothing more than Bella to have that chance for children and grandchildren. Bella doesn't care at all.

She's quite content giving "everything" up for Rosalie. Which is the way it should be. If the love of your life comes along, you should be willing to move the moon and stars to be with them. Its the only way True love works.

Unfortunately time has its way of ruining everything. Of taking the blush of youth from our skin. So essentially you must grab what you can and hold on tight and never give in. Its the only way to survive this "life" we have.

Be strong, be unafraid. If you want a fearless love. Be fearless.