Reviews for Never Forgotten
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This was excellent:D Really really enjoyed this:)
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh! I love it! This is just awesome. :)

Rowling truly is an amazing author. I think you did a good job portraying her and exactly what the doctor would have said.

Simply... Fantastic.
MasterSpy chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
What a brilliant little story. My two favourite things: Doctor Who and Harry Potter :)

The Dumbledore's eyes bit was genius, I have to say! I never thought about making the comparison before, but now that you've mentioned it, it's perfect. The Doctor's eyes are exactly what Dumbledore's should be like. Your description of them though was very well done. The combination of old and young, young because of curiosity and old because of wisdom. It just blew my mind at that point!

It also seemed like a very Doctor-like thing to do, approach one of your favourite authors and tell them just how wonderful they are and what they did for the world. The explanation for how and why great stories last was touching as well.

Although I see that you've written this for David Tennant's Doctor, I can't help but imagine Matt Smith as the Doctor in this story. I don't know why; it might just be because he's the one I'm used to seeing now (although Tennant will always be my favourite Doctor). But since Tennant and Smith are actually quite similar in their characteristics (the rants, craziness and such), I think that might just be my mind. Either way, it was perfect for both of them :)
I'm so very glad I found this Kay
Olympus - 117 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow, that was a fantastic little gem!
nicolive chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really like this, I really think that JK should meet the Doctor, This is great, a perfect combination of the best things to ever come from England, Harry Potter and Doctor Who.
Tricia Wall chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was just... amazing. ;~;

And J.K. never wrote for a Doctor Who episode. It probably would have caused a paradox. :P
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow. You are an amazing writer. I don't know much about JK personally, but she's coming off very human and likeable. The Doctor is perfect, and the entire scene is lovely. Thank you!
sarah chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Fantastic, I can really see it happening! Loved the last line :)
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Super sweet story! Love the Doctor's response to J.K.'s last question. It's very him
jesswhovian chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is honestly one of the best, well written stories I have ever read on this site. You should be very proud of yourself.
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*barely contained squeal of glee* This is so brilliant. This should have been in the series somewhere. It really should have been. I love it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I loved this! I think you had a really neat idea here and you did such a wonderful job with it. Keep up the great work!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow too cool and what a great thought. Yes the other day when I was asked about favorite characters I put Dobby on the list for the same reasons. He is a great character but often overlooked in the mad dash of things. So kudos to you and Cheers!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
cute, is the word that springs to my mind, but i'm not really sure that's the right one. more like, cute/fluffy/great?
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
What a touching little oneshot. I really enjoyed it. Well done.