Reviews for When They Call You
last update: september 2010... and the year now is 2014 :C are you going to finish this? this story has a very very very nice plot :) so please update?
Asuna-chan17 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Write more, please! I love the way the story is written; its slightly confusing, but that's all the better of a mystery!

Ahiru and Autor's awkward kiss had me laughing. I could just see the embarrassment on their faces! XD
Speedykitten1643 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Wow this story is great so far and I really hope you will continue it soon. I wonder if Fakir will be able to return to Ahiru and I wonder if Ahiru and Autor will be able to save everyone. Update soon.
giant fish in a bear suit chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
autor is so cute when he's being a nerd w(lol I'm weird)

but seriously,cool fic. I cant wait for more
NortheasternWind chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
...I know it's only logical that Drosselmeyer wasn't the only Story-Spinner, but wow. I would be as excited as Autor, myself XD

Ooooh, a book about Story-Spinning... I wonder if it was written by Drosselmeyer, or another experimenting Story-Spinner, or the first one? That sounds like an interesting book.

Yeek. All that fiasco just to get... Drosselmeyer's journal? -blink- HOLY CRAP. He remains as creepily interesting as ever. Anyway, yeep. I predict that searching for the townspeople is going to suck.

*blank stare*

It's rather appalling how little I know about The Nutcracker, actually _
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Great. Seriously this is true I suppose.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
It's hard to believe, but some people wouldn't have so much fun in a bookstore! And now I really have to find some of Hoffmann's stuff- falling asleep in front of "The Tales of Hoffmann" on PBS just won't cut it. And I want to do it before you update next! (runs off to look)
Nanenna chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
The Nutcracker is only ironic if you know how much of its music was used in the show, a little crack in the fourth wall? Or maybe he'd say that about any ballet. XB

Now THAT is an interesting twist! I wonder where Fakir is, what kind of book has an endless, peaceful, paradise-like area? Perhaps he isn't trapped in a story book at all...
NortheasternWind chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Autor and Ahiru's little internal love crisis are interesting to read X3 Ah, teenagers. Never mind that I am one.

Taking care of Ahiru's injuries was deliciously awkward. LOLOLOL. I wish Fakir could see that, I'd love to see his reaction!

We're going to the bookstore! I love the bookstore! Hopefully they won't find anything bad waiting for them...

Aw, Fakir... At least he's alive. But where is he? Eep T_T
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Poor Autor, still mulling about the kiss... and wondering if there was any part of him that loved her romantically...

And Ahiru later wondering whether Fakir knew about the kiss and feeling guilty... ooh. I love the set-up you've got here, since they're obviously going to have to resolve this down the line...

And Autor beginning to feel/realize that it was familial is a high point of the chapter (and LOL at his sister duck musing...)
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Yep, that's them- the populace disappears, they worry about which of them did what and how... (*snicker*) ...and then they do get down to business. Intriguing place Fakir is in, too (reminds me a bit of some scenes in the last of E.E. Smith's "Lensman" series.)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Good and great I guess
Nanenna chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
It does make sense that Autor and Ahiru would still have some stuff to work through after that kiss, I approve of them being generally confused and distracted.

Poor Fakir though, lost and wandering through someplace fake. I wonder if the story did it to keep him out of the way?
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh you- you who always throw in a surprise, no matter how small. Leading the reader to believe that she was looking for Fakir at the beginning. Anyways- this is really great. Admittedly, went browsing through your fanfic collection and clicked on a random story to read to help me with Autor's character.

One thing I like is how you have the Story, itself, being personified. And as a doppleganger no less! Very genius indeed.

And again! You trick me to believe that he died! I was SO close to tears. But then I cried- happily this time- now that he was alive. And this is something to behold of. I don't usually cry reading fanfiction. So, you have a powerful talent in evoking emotions.

I liked Ahiru's awkward stutterings when Autor comes to. In the words of Lilie- "So cute!" _

AWWWWWWW! They're blushing! I remember your Author's Note, some eyebrows myight be raised. But no eyebrows raised her. I'm squeeing on the inside because I believe you have me hooked on this pairing, romantically inclined or not. Still, I like the idea of true love's kiss reviving him. Even though it's not necessarily romantic. It's a good take on the Fairytale theme.

I'm also enjoying the awkwardness- perhaps somewhat sadistically- whenever Ahiru tries to kiss him, he kisses her back and the subsequently decide that they don't love each other that way. Yes, I must be enjoying this too much.

And, oh! I'm betting more than anything that that last part was Fakir. Even if you do have a knack for tricking people, I'm still betting on it. When he cried out to Ahiru, I could feel the heart of the Fakiru shipper inside of me breaking. I would say bittersweet, only there's nothing "sweet" about his being trapped.

A wonderful story- I anxiously await what happens next! _

Nanenna chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I wonder what was on that lone piece of paper.

That is something to wonder about fairy tales: do other kinds of love also break spells? Certainly the devotion of a sister has saved many brave princes and knights but not through a kiss. Is a friend's love not deemed true or strong enough? I like that it is here. And it's a very interesting start, I look forward to more when you get to it.