Reviews for That Damn Blueberry Cheesecake
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
i get what you mean about not updating because of school, same thing has happened to me! i hope you update soon!
he.calls.me.sweetheart chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
ohai :3

*virtual finger pokes your virtualself*

finish the story must

oh yeah i convinced my mom to finally let me read breaking dawn... even if i found like a audio book on youtube before... hahahha

and anywaysss...keep up the good work as usual :D
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Another great chapter! That was hilarious the guy hitting on Jake, it made me laugh! that was so sweet them hugging in the middle store! I really really hope you make another chapter!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I loved it, great job! Leah and Jake's banter/relationship in this is very accurate! Can't wait for the next chapter! Jake's reaction was great too!
She-Wolf Heiress chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Great story. You seem capturre the Leah/Jake relationship flawlessly. Update soon.
mehr03 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
that was a really funny chapter,,i liked it..plzz update soon thks and gudluck
brankel1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I totally lvoe it.
miriamne chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
these were super! love the interaction with Jacob and Leah. Hope to see more!
Jacobleah chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
What a tease ! I mean Leah and your update ! Well written and definitely interesting but each update could be longer :) Is this a first in their relationship or does this sort of touching go on ?
brankel1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Love that they are keeping soon.
mehr03 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
hey great chapter.. i really like it ..plzz update soon thks and gudluck
HazylShy chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
So, really, the title drew me in, because I heart cheesecake. But I quite like this story. It's cute. :)
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Another great chapter, their banter is adorable and funny.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
aww this was adorable and funny, i can't wait to see what happens!
Jacobleah chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Really cute idea - love the thought of the Alpha and his beloved Beta shopping together.