Reviews for Pure Light
Reknownst chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I know this story is dead and heck, I was beyond surprised when I found that you had updated the revamp a week or two ago. I will, nonetheless, leave a review for this chapter in case you EVER decide to come back to this story. (We've had quite a bit of a conversation regarding this fic xD)

I've re-read what you've had posted multiple times, to the point to where I have some things memorized and could recite as if it were it's own stand alone mythology. Needless to say, I'm fond of the story and with this chapter, the battle scene was VERY lengthy and for a action junky like me, that's a plus. I'm also very fond of your descriptive style and your descriptions of the Pokemon are very well done.

While there were a few typos here and there, most of them only seemed to be accidental. The biggest problem in my opinion I see with the chapter is that there are no separations between shifting viewpoints between characters. One moment, the battle would focus on Zia's battle in the sky then shift to Vien with nothing to separate the two. This was confusing and I found myself re-reading the same line to make sure I understood correctly. This aside, the action was top notch and creative and I was never much too great on the geography or lore of the Sinnoh region.

As I said, I know this story is dead and perhaps a review of it is indeed pointless, but I felt as though it's something I should do in homage to the original Pure Light.

Reknownst
RicePaddyHero chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
What? Do my eyes decieve me? Your back!

Great chapter as always, seems like you were able to pick up where you left off pretty well :D

Anyway I hope that you update soon _
Joshua Chung chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
OMG...I'm so happy! YOUR ALIVE! BWAHHH!

Sniff...school is a pain...and MCAT is a pain...sigh...everything is a pain...least I get to see my Mitsuru in action! Yay!
Dance for the Moon chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Hello :)

I'm glad this story isn't dead... I love this story, I really do. I liked this chapter simply because Vien kicked some butt and you really do write the fight scenes wonderfully. It made me laught quite a bit because after reading this it reminded me how truly clutzy Xylia really is. I really do like Zia :D She's awesome. That is all I need to say on the subject :P

Can't wait for the next chapter and thank-you for this one :)
Gunzi's Poochy chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Name: Szac Selthez

Age: 17

Occupation: Trainer

Home Town: Lavaridge town, Hoenn

Appearance: Szac has shoulder length, blood red hair that spikes at the back, blood red eyes, pale white skin, and an average to skinny build.

He wears gray pants, gray sleeveless shirt, gray dog collar, and gray combat boots.

Personality: Szac is an energetic, happy, and happy person. He has this fun loving child like innocence that just seems to make you love him. He acts like a kid a lot but is funny and fun to be around. He also has his joker/prankster side that can be a little annoying and funny, but he never intends to actually hurt someone physically or mentally. He also does like following his own agenda and hates following the rules or listening to a higher up person. He hates sitting still and just loves to be active. He is very outgoing and seems to never run out of energy. But, he also loves to sleep a long time. So, if anyone wakes him up, especially on Mondays, he snaps. Depending on if he's really tired or not or if it's Monday or not, his violence from being woken up differs. He is also not a morning person at all. He loves being with and around people, especially pokemon. He really loves pokemon a lot. But, he's also an athletic type person and likes to challenge/train himself and his pokemon and do battles. He likes being spontaneous but is also intelligent and smart, so he can plan very well when he wants to.

History: Lived a normal life with his parents as an only child. His parents were trainers and always told him stories about their adventures. He always wanted to become and trainer, and was encouraged to be one. He became one and just loved it. he always trained a lot during the week so he deemed Monday as his rest day. He usually sleeps or does absolutely no work that day. If that doesn't happen and he's forced to work or woken up, he snaps and reacts violently.

Pokemon: Weavile - Male

Blissey - Male

EGG POKEMON (If any)

Poochyena - Male

Preferred Moves: None

Theme Song: Caramellendansen by Sugergott (Speedy Mixes)

Hope that's ok. If anything needs to be changed or you want me to change or add something, tell me. I'm more than flexible.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
LoL that was pretty good the wait was worth it even though Kaoru wasn't there XD still reading and waiting for this story don't worry bout taking your time
hannyfish chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
WOO HOO! YOU UPDATED! I LOVE IT AS USUALLLL! 3
Reknownst chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
...cool :D
hannyfish chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
GOD DAMMIT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'D UPDATED?

It was a brilliant chapter! Man, a lot of people are being KO'D today!
RicePaddyHero chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Nice chapter! Funny how xylia doesn't remember kaoru lol. Sounds like something she would forget hehe.

Update soon!
RicePaddyHero chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile! Life has been hectic lately haha..

Anyway well done chapter! The battle scenes were crazy! And I like how the story is flowing so far!

Dang...you make scizor scarier than I thought...I like ;)

haha I find it funny how vien gets left behind. I can relate :p

keep it up!
Joshua Chung chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
I know what you mean, school is a pain...but we need it. Sigh... Anywhom that was a prime chapter! And YESH! fluff!
shadowjohn 101 chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
hey realy nice chapter Kaoru is gonna get himself in big trouble for losing that chance,now i wonder what will happen with all of then,i mean they are taking everybody out of the way so they can get xylia
fiendies chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Nicely done, nicely done~

As always, your description was fantastic; it was super easy to paint a picture of what was going on in my head. You even did the same with characters. All of their personalities really shone through, I think. I had one problem with this chapter:

[A puff of creamy fur gently passed under his muzzle with a teasing caress. The fox looked down with dark eyes and they met with a sly, identical gaze. A female ninetales, just a tad smaller and slimmer than him looked at him like he was some sort of cake or sweet treat that needed to be gobbled up. The male looked at her in confusion and tried to continue on his way to his quickly retreating trainer, but she blocked his path. Thinking it was an accident, he moved around the other way to find that she moved that way too. With a seductive smirk, she pounced, bowled him over and pinned him down easily with her tails that now had the power of iron in them. The male ninetales stood still for a minute, surprised, but then started to wiggle and protest with shrill growls and howls of anger as well as lashing attacks from his own tail. He wasn't trying as hard as he could, not wanting to hurt this female, no matter how stupid and hormonal she may be. His eyes spied a little black collar around its neck and a speaker tied around it. Sharp ears caught the words through the crackling static. "Finish him. I'm going to catch up to the other girl." The female nodded and flicked her tails. Rough attacks slammed into the pinned male from all over and soon blackness over took his vision.]

The entirety of the passage was rather confusing and I had to reread it twice in order to understand fully what was happening. It's just something to look out for; I know you could understand what was going on since you wrote it, but it's important to try and get an reader's view, too. :)

On a completely unrelated note, I love the song "Follow Me Down".

Keep up the good work.
Silver Don chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Ei good chapter! your character introductions are thought out and detailed but it (little bit) seems like its a bit to detailed. the mystery aspect is well written with a progressing plot. its clear that you are working somewhere (im not exactly sure where that is), and that this will be something worth focusing on.

Silver