Reviews for The Aftermath: Redux
WickedBlue chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
It's not just the last chapter that's epic, your entire fic is epic. I don't know how you do it, but I'm just clinging to your every word and feel every emotion and even may or may not have squealed some time. Love it.
Leandril chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
Another great story from you, pleasure to read.
Aj chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
Awww, I loved it. And yes everyone has always known, thats why they cockblock. LOL:)
Aj chapter 29 . 4/11/2013
Of course the bitch was going to take down the oldest enemy. Ugh she digusts me.
Aj chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
Who eles? one of the many cockblockers, which could be: Jer, Stefan, Bonnie,Ric,Isobel, or Kat. I think its Stefan though.
Aj chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
you right, they never do. Is Tyler dead? it seems like it.
Aj chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
Hell yeah they better kill that Bitch. LOL:)
Aj chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
No, Damon! Don't give yourself over to that Bitch!
Aj chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Tyler.
Aj chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
She knows she totally would have kissed him.
Aj chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Awww, this is why we love them. And Ric ships them thats why he's always so suspicious.
Aj chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Damn someone is always missing, and I never thought I would say this but give"poor" Bonnie a break.
Aj chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
They need to stop trying to stop the developing relationship of Damon and Elena. And Bonnie needs to stop beimng so damn judgmental.
Aj chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
That's what I saying, but what happened to Jer?
Aj chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
OMG! really you have Katherine spying on them and singing "All I need" and watching them dance? And now she's about to tell everyone about that kiss. Ah, the irony of that. And Katherine was just jealous because she wasn't in his arms. LOL:)