Reviews for Love and Duty
Kenna24601 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Tahl. THAT is the first word word that comes to mind when I hear Qui-Gon. ( WHAAA!
Annabel Willow chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
wow. lots of stuff happening. poor obi! qui gon just left him
Love Chocolate Writing chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
this is a great story, but even though Qui-Gon found love i just cant see him leave Obi Wan like that.
H.M. Annon chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Wow. Kinda made me tear up there at the end...worthy of a standing ovation, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Valairy Scot chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Hmmm, happy for Bant and a bit confused for Obi-Wan, but at least Yoda assured him he would have a master. I'd be awfully worried if you left that hanging - but do wonder why Yoda wanted Obi-Wan to essentially "guide himself."
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
_ Yay I love babies! I'm interested to see where this is going, if Qui-Gon, Tahl and the baby are leaving the Order. Oh and I actually kind of like your version of Siri, which is weird because I absolutely hate Siri in the JA series. So well done with that! Anyway, can't wait for your next chapter! :)
Valairy Scot chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
So love triumphs over duty - and two padawans are abandoned by masters who promised to guide them to knighthood. Tahl probably feels Bant will be better off in the end; Qui-Gon will probably bury any thoughts of Obi-Wan deep inside to avoid possibly feeling any guilt for abandoning him - after all, he has True Love.

I'm quite curious how the story will proceed - will there be a happy ever after and if so, for whom?
Temeti chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
good to hear from you!

it's nice how this is coming along.

I cant wait to read more!

Artemicion chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
This is a wonderful story so far. The characterizations are lovely. Most stories make Obi-Wan so childish and Qui-Gon TOO fatherly but this is fantastic. I like the balance you've struck with Qui-Gon having this secret romance and his loyalties to the Jedi and to his Padawan. Great start! I look forward to more. :)
RoMythe chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Where have I seen this before? ;) He, I already told you I really like the chap/story, so, there isn't much left to review...

You have a parakeet? Awsome! A friend of mine has one too and it always sits on her head! XD
Temeti chapter 4 . 10/19/2010

sweetand angsty!

can't wait to read more

Tahlia Westbrooke chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Omg I love this story! It's so great to read a Qui/Tahl fic - and it's one where she survives New Apsolon too! Loveitloveitloveit! I really like how you've kept everyone in-character and everything! And *squee* they're getting married? :D I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update this soon!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Worry-Wan Kenobi! I'm not big on romance, but you're doing a good job so far.
Like An Author chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
*reads the review you accidentally left on the review page*

Hm. But then again, fanfic really doesn't work on your computer, right?

...Are you implying that anyone that's not from your state isn't as smart?

Nyah, just kidding. You joke to much, ever-humble Strukk.

(fail on my part here/review lacking substance)

K. Part of the review that is actually about the story:

I liked Qui-Gon in this chapter?
Sithstrukk chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
XD Yeah, penname change. It's because I was joking with my friends and bragging about how my state has the best public education system in the country.

I'm working on the next chapter... hm, there should be some more emotion. Hooray. Thanks for reading and reviewing!