Reviews for Mommy's Little Monster
girfukker6669 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great oneshot. You fit a lot into there.

It's kinda interesting, though. I'm currently writing a story about Mrs. Membrane. And she's abusive in that story too. But there's one big difference between your story and mine.

Dib's the abused one in my story. *Gasp!*

Yeah, anyways, I like how this explained why Gaz never opens her eyes, or why she hates Dib so much. It's another interesting opinion on who Mrs. Membrane was.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww. U know, i can request this to Crapalodeon if u want. Man... im speechless, this is so, so, so, so- sad...

U R so AMAZINg!

But really, i absolutely love this. 3
ComoDiceEseDicho chapter 1 . 7/3/2011

U R so AMAZINg!

But really, i absolutely love this. 3
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Dark, very very dark. It is such a shame that things like this are going on in the world today, and we can't sop it. You are a very very VERY good writer, and I enjoy your work a lot. Thank you for showing people that life isn't perfect and that not everybody is good.

Thank you.
fairychix26 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OMG that was sad and i know it is a oneshot but it has the ability to be a longer fis just a sugestion so well untill next time

Luv,

Fairy Girl
Undesirable Number Three chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i love it! i write and read depressing stories...this is my style.
Zdenko Masque chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow...very dark and depressing...I LIKE IT!
Adios Nerds chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Amazing story. You captured the scenes perfectly. It made me feel sad. For you, that's a mission accomplished! _~

~Dark Skitty Power
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I think you did a very good job of explaining Gaz's personality, and why it's the way it is now. Who would have thunk it?

I give you five stars for a job well done. ;)
Buu the SIR Unit chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Dark'and depressing indeed...

I love it. I would hate it too if MY mom did that to me! My life would literally be a living HELL! Anyway, the part that, for some weird reason made me happy in a sinister way was,

"You will never be missed." I don't know why, but it did. Keep it up please! I LOVE this and the other IZ story.
theeastjoe chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm really hating the mother right now. T_T Good story.
reeniedubble chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
it was awesome 'cept for one thing: her name is Gazlene. although i have to hand it to you,considering the stuff other people have come up with like Gazelle or Gazette, Gazriella was pretty cute.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Actually, Gaz's full name according to Jhonen Vasquez is Gazelene, an obvious reference to her explosive nature.

Damn, Gaz's mom was a total bitch, tsk I bet she's in hell right now.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
The Writer Of Stories chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow. Dark. I love it.
Illisandria Carthain chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That is the most unique piece of angsty angst-filled depression in the form of writing EVER! I have never seen Gaz and Dib's mom painted like this before, this monster to GAZ and the reason she is who she is. I applaud you on this wonderful piece of writing. Please, by all means be proud of it.

Keep it up - 'Sandria