Reviews for Nine Years
Mendokuzai21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
I really love this! I cant count how many times I’ve read this
SalDalia chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
That was absolutely beautiful.
NarHina chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Liked kind of wished there was more since the ending just stop, what happen to the baby.

I like how you made Hinata love Naruto but not jump at the chance to be with Naruto but wished you made Sakura pay for just ruining it Naruto was only with her because she kissed him and was confused you really should put her on guilty trip.

Also Hinata was just a cowered for running off she broke her promise to stay by him and ran worst yet she let Sakura have him when he obviously liked Hinata she would of known it.

I really hate Sakura because she stole Naruto by kissing him and used the fact everyone thought they were together to get him. More to the point it was after Sasuke died so Naruto could't just leave her she also abused him the whole time. I wish you did something to that Bitch.

I can't see why she did't remove the seal she almost died because of it and shears not purpose.

Loved the story wish there was more
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
malea.anne chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
i dunno if i should be happy or sad... about the ending of this fic.

to me this fic is bittersweet.
hmmmaybenot chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
this is so beautiful omg, let me love you
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
good is a word that that would be doing injustice to your story...In fact,it was fabulous, awesome, its soooooooooooo awesome that I cant say. Totally moved me to tears... thank you sooooo much for such a beautiful fic...
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
So beautiful, i love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beautiful! You had me worried for a minute But yay for the happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You had me till the end. Naruto truly deserved the cold shoulder and this fanfic truly deserves more reviews, such a shame. You did a great job, I loved your story. :)
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love this fanfic.
kavya chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Well I wish it happends in shippuden
I love the way hinata was avoiding him
I mean he deserve it

ps really like it. Your going to be a great author
BELIEVE IT.
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
OMG! I have no words to describe how amazingly this story has been written. The writing style, the characters description, the story line, the smooth transition between the present and the past giving us the details, building it until it was all united at the end - telling how Hinata come to be injured so bad. And then the very delicate way you ended it - with leaving it complete but unfinished (I mean leaving us a hope for everything working out well - happy ending)...

I love NaruHina in the anime but I actually really enjoy the crack SasuHina for fanfiction but this story just stole my heart. Congratulations.

I really hope you write more NaruHina, I would enjoy reading more.
Cherry1315 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazing. Loved it. :)
ElMartymar chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoyed this fanfic. One of the greatest I have ever read. It was so well written. Keep up the great work.
Blueberry-Waffles23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is what needs to happen in the actual series! I loved this so much! It was written beautifully and had the right amount of drama. I applaud you for a job well done! :D