Reviews for Wolf's Love for Moon
RamecupMiso chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
awesomeness
HolyCoconut93 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
she found out! thank you for uploading this!
miszxbrii chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I wish I could play cards with Starrk, Grimm and Nnoi, it seems like so much fun. Omg I KNEW Ichi was gonna see them in action Loly that slut whore, ahh! Wonder whats going to happy next. The suspense is killing me. _
KawaiiBerry-chan chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Hmm... I wonder how Ichi and Aizen break it off into Ichi and Starrk... Great story so far! Can't wait for Chap. 5!
13animenurd13 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
O.O AWE TO THE SOME!~ MORE MORE MORE!~ LOL U SHLD JUST HAVE ICHIGO TOTALLY SNAP GRIMMJOW WHEN AIZENS NOT HOME, FOR HIM MAKING FUN OF HER FAMILY OR SOMETHING AND SHR KIXK HIS ASS. LOL THERY BE LIKE O.O HOLY SHIT ICHIGO-SAMA IS STRONG!
HolyCoconut93 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
that loly! oooh please upload soon! i wonder if she will confront aizen about his affair?
Warrior Nun chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Loly that effing little bitch...
whitebengal14 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
You SHOULD update ASAP! Im tootally eager to find out whats going to happen next!

There should be a really angsty/romanctic and/or breakdown in the next chappy! GOGOGOGOGOGO! Hurry huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurry. My mind is EXPLODING with different ideas as to what's going to happen next!

...okay, go. :D
BonneNuit chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I don't like the whole affair thing with Aizen and Loly, but its interesting how you portray the interaction with Ichigo and the espada, as well as the ppl who now 'fear' her.
RamecupMiso chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
thanks for the update
StartledWalnut chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
This story is pretty cool. I can't wait to see what you do for the next chapter.
Belletiger BT chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
hah! I knew it was loly all the time. and having a affair, nice touch in there.

Poor ichigo. She still not used with being the wife of a noble, especially a noble like Aizen. But I am happy that ichigo found some simphaty from Yoruichi. I Cant wait to see what will happen next! Maybe a chapter where ichigo visits her family?

Ah, I did a fanart based on your fic, I hope you like it.

Did you get my PM?
HolyCoconut93 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
yay i was right it was loly! what did she consider keeping? thank you for uploading!
13animenurd13 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!~ AWESOME!~ MORE MORE MORE!~ UPDATE ASAP OR ILL SICK MY VERY HUNGRY EVIL KAWAI TUBBY(CAT) O HELL ON U!~ SICK UM KITTY!~
RamecupMiso chapter 3 . 7/16/2010