Reviews for Fourth of July FivePack
1AnastasiaBeaverhausen chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
"No, what it will be is crowded, noisy and dirty. And we'll probably be robbed. I can't believe we don't even have a place to stay tonight. I swear, Emmett, if we wind up sleeping in some filthy bus station…"

Ba ha ha ha ha ha-I love Edward being all timid and unsure of the big city, and I totally remember my Uncle Bobby dressing just like Emmett, all the way down to the ankle-breaking shoes.

The gritty, hot, smelly, jam-packed city is captured perfectly with your words, and the character of Bella is inspired. All the descriptions make me feel like I had fallen into an urban version of Dazed & Confused, and Bella is Darla Sparks (Parker Posey rules my heart)!

And the final paragraph-so beautifully written, it's practically poetry. Bra-effing-VO!
americnxidiot chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
so cute. and now i want to go to six flags haha.
Just Sus chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Ah, sweet! Happy 4th, girls! this was so fun!

In.a.blue.bathrobe chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Thank you, Emmett!

And I do have a healthy respect for some everclear...
americnxidiot chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
d'awww this was super cute.
Just Sus chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Funny how Edward and Bella always end up together! So cute...

Happy 4th!

Just Sus chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Oh, that Edward...he's so smooth, isn't he! Love the FivePack, girls...great job, and thanks for the 4th of July Smiles!

1AnastasiaBeaverhausen chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
This may just be one of the sweetest one-shots ever written. I liked all the time and day stamps to separate what all happened.
katorcrog chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Holy shit. It was perfect. I'm freaking the fuck out over how perfect this is. There's not much more I can say about it than that.
Just Sus chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
CUTE! Happy 4th! Made me smile!

1AnastasiaBeaverhausen chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I loooooooved this Edward:

"Fun? Fun? What's fun about it? There are flies, and allergens, and very few comfortable places to sit. The food is never very good, and it's always a little too cold by the time you get to eat it. Also, paper plates, and plastic cutlery that snaps in half if you dare ask it to do the job it's meant to do." He was being serious."

That was fantastically funny and I could totally relate. But Drunkward surprised me and warmed my heart. I loved this. It was sweet and entertaining and very nice (the way Edward means "nice" which is actually totally awesome).
TKegl chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Awww... this was so sweet and fun! Thanks for this little gem of a one-shot!
1AnastasiaBeaverhausen chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You are so funny:

"She's puking. This what my vagina did to her. Great. I feel awesome."

Seriously, I cannot stop laughing at that moment from Bella's brain. This was great girl-sexin' and a fun one shot to read. You make Uncle Sam proud.
Get-at-me-Rob chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh man. If only my best friend would let me kiss her. And do other things, too...

Too bad that'll never happen.
Twink423 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
awwwww... so sweet. And I love Disney, so this was so much win!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »