Reviews for Fourth of July FivePack
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Aw, how cute! I loved it. Watching Edward learn to loosen up is always fun. I can totally see him gulping down 12 ounces of Jesus Juice because Emmett encouraged him to.

I so owe you reviews on Breaking News. I promise to do that this week!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
You guys all seriously rock for doing this for us today! I loved this!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Great outtake! Thanks for this!
Green-eyesx chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
SO sweet! It makes me wonder why it took them so long to get together? Mike Newton or Edward Cullen...hmm...tough call - NOT.

This Edward was totally adorable :D Though I think my favourite bit was the little boy kicking Edward at the end, that was hilarious haha.
Green-eyesx chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Awww! Well that was one of the cutest things I've ever read.

So many lines made me laugh out loud or smile to myself. "You look - really very nice, too. Really. Very nice." - was one of my favourites :D

Drunk Edward was awesome, particularly his recital of 'Mary had a little lamb' and I too am thankful for Emmett and his thermos of death!

I always love everything you write and stories like this make me wish I was American and had 4th of July to celebrate too!
contreplongee chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
FML, this is good. Everything I like in girls, particularly boobs. And Jane's tongue.
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Happy 4th of July! That was awesome! Jane is my favorite part of BS and I'm so glad she got herself a little somethin, somethin. :)
Green-eyesx chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ahhh! So that's how it went down! Or how Jane went down shall I say... Ha.

SO glad we got to actually read what happened there! And I love how you write lemons as well. They aren't gross and they don't make me cringe like SO many other people's do.

Great outtake! Now we just need to find out what happened with Bella and Jasper...

Until next time!