Reviews for Fourth of July FivePack
obsessedmom chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Loved Crossette and Chrysanthemum!

:o)
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I've done the trip from WA to more times than I want to remember. :)

Very enjoyable story!

-MJ
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I loved it, nicely done!

-MJ
mo kagen chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
never know what will happen when you decide to take your life by the horns!

Sweet ferris wheel story!
mo kagen chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
"I feel like I'm already getting better at picking out the men, even when they're disguised in girls' haircuts and makeup and sequined clothes."

I loved their hunt for the girls! EPIC! and watching Edward's attitude towards NYC change thru the story. He's almost a native by the end of the day...
mommakal chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Interesting Bella/Jane action. Never experimented with a girl before, but this was sort of hot.
denverpopcorn chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I loved this setting. Perfect backdrop for our favorite couple. I loved the ending - making out at a New York Dolls concert. Seriously - hot.

I've always been a fan of that era, the bands, the politics and the clothes. You made it perfect!

Dina
mo kagen chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
any story with The Happiest Place on Earth is a WIN!

Add some awe-shucks with B & E? might be in the running for best story ever...
mo kagen chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
"Without the Purple Drought of Living Death?"

I loved watching the stick fall drunkenly from Edward's ass.

(that'll sound really funny weird out of context...)
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
There's the problem. I only went up on ferris wheels with my brothers or cousins. What was I thinking?
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Flashback to the pre-Guilliani Times Square, trannies in rabbit jackets and yes, I saw the tall ships but was too young for Max's. You brought me back. I loved the chase through the city and Emmett's shoes. And the tube socks-and tube tops-the dazed look of the subway riders. Perfect.
zen2592 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
that was strangely delicious...i feel dirty. thanks. :)
dag21 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Love this chapter. You should consider to develop this into a story. Great job.
Ivygirl702 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
This was so cute! And I've just spent the last 2 days and Disneyland, so it was extra fun to read!

Thank you for sharing!
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Jesus. I'm seriously loving this. So hard it may hurt a little bit.

The inner monologue for Edward was awesome! I love him drunk.

Favorite line: "The word "toes" became completely fascinating to him for no discernable reason, and he found himself composing a little song which included that word as the sole lyric."

Thank you for the great o/s. [That I would absofuckinglutely love to see more of. Just saying].
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »