Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
AshesOnTheWind chapter 38 . 12/2/2014
I know that I don't care what people think about whether I'm acting like a guy or not, but do sort of have an issue with being seen like a girl. But that's possibly due to the fact that if people think I am acting like a girl they think I am doing things overly feminine, which I should be able to do without being accused of being too much like my gender. Then again, the same goes for the other way around, but I don't mind that because I'm me and I'm a bit of a weirdo xD
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 151 . 10/24/2013
Waah, it's over!
But seriously, this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
...even though this story is more plot than the other two. My point being.
This series is also the first Hetala fanfic I've ever read. And goodness, were the names difficult to get right. I was helped out by the fact that a friend of mine never shuts up about Hetalia, and so therefor I know all the names of the major , nerdiness.
I would definately like to hear the story behind thei honeymoon, but I don't think I could handle a story about JUST Spain/Romano(right?). Lavino's too damn bitchy. And melodrama-y. But I love him anyway.
broshipFanatic chapter 151 . 4/21/2013
Once again, I absolutely adore your Hearth AU's. I love the insanity, the issues, and all of the humor from the characters. I like how everything fits, and honestly, I think that the notes can be just as amusing as the story. Your writing style is hilarious and sarcastic and it just fits so well, and I like how you give all of the characters a bit of screentime. Elizabeta being the one to foil the villians (with Erin's help...) was just icing on the cake and altogether cemented the awesome. I'm not sure if I'd want to live in Hearth or run away screaming, and I like how you have hints to that. And you probably get a billion bonus points for having the character's accents in there, making the story easier to just sink into.
broshipFanatic chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 151 . 11/13/2012
Wow. That was great! It's probably as close to a saga as you can get on FF dot net! Probably. I suppose there are always those hardcore fans that write several hundred chapter stories... Eh, whatever. I'd like to point out that when I read about the immortality thing I actually said, out loud, "Holy mother of plot twists!" It made my mom look at me funny. It's just, I was not expecting it. At all. And I'd like to thank you for writing Switzerland and Hong Kong. Seriously. I don't know what happened, but I absolutely love them now. I'll probably go out and search for a bunch more stories with them, but it's such an obscure pairing! I've got my work cut out for me. :)
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 151 . 5/6/2012
I hope that at some point you chose to write another Hearth story, but even if you don't, thank you for this amazing series.
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this be a good story
Akakata7 chapter 151 . 3/15/2012
Wow. I way off about it being Lovino... XD

Absolutely fantastic. This is the best triolgy of fics I've ever read! Simply marvelous. I love all of these stories... God, they're incredible. Amazing! I love your writing style! And thank you so much for making me love the pairing Switzerland x Hong Kong. Beautiful detail. The characters were great. I loved everything, but especially the FrUK! Wonderful. Genius how you parodied Shakespeare. Thank you for writing all of these!
terracotta28 chapter 151 . 11/26/2011
What a fantastic trilogy. Just wow! I absolutely love how you managed to keep all the characters in character, while successfully transplanting them into an entirely different setting.

Bravo for writing such a great set of stories, in such a fantastically believable AU :D
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 97 . 8/26/2011
Haha...only in Hearth, indeed XD This should be interesting~
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 96 . 8/26/2011
Aww~ Alfred and Angelique interaction is kind of adorable X3

Not sure if Alfred's meeting with his parents will turn out well or not. Shall just have to see...
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 95 . 8/26/2011
Hearth certainly is a trap, isn't it? People always seem to get caught there, somehow or other. I wonder how long that will hold true for Theresa and co. Roderich, have faith~
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 94 . 8/26/2011
Wow. So...Alfred has healing powers, like I thought. Regeneration powers. That orb induces immortality to those around it. Or, at least, longevity.

And Alfred has the power to cure Sadiq. Hopefully. Very eventful chapter~ Much enjoyed :]
Karma Kat 281 chapter 151 . 6/30/2011
Beautiful. Maddox is still my favorite and Natalia overtook Vash for second. Great story!
EverythingToMe chapter 151 . 6/29/2011
Dear SpeakingThroughWrittenWords,

I cannot explain how much I love the town of Hearth and the people who live in it. I'm astonished at how realistic the characters were and how the plot fit so easily together. I'm going to miss reading this and the other two long stories about Hearth for a very long time. I really do hope you reconsider about not writing another long story set in this universe, because it was so well done. I one day hope to become a writer such as your self. For weeks, I'll be imagining what exactly Antonio and Lovino did on their honeymoon in Spain. Around the end of the story, I could relate myself to Peter, obsessing over 'Liet Uvos' books, because I was doing the same to the stories you have been creating. My only regret in reading this would be not finding it any sooner (and all the all nighters I took to read this, but it was worth it). I'm still kind of shocked to realize that I reached the end of this trilogy, because there was so much I wanted to see happen. Like Gilbert going into the city and falling in love, or Elizaveta's baby grow up...or Angel for that matter. Maybe Francis and Arthur's domestic life, if Natalia and Lily's relationship will blossom into something further. I'm sorry- this message has gotten for too long, think of it as a compliment.

Your fan,