Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
Nerica chapter 109 . 3/2/2011
lol I think so too, but you know they have nice gilf bags nowadays so.. Anyway,now makes us all wonder about purple paint. lol

Puffin Person chapter 109 . 3/2/2011
Maddox is being more confusing than usual. Or maybe I'm just being more spacey than usual. Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. I'm lazy.
Musingsage chapter 108 . 3/1/2011
The author's note made it sound like the Orb's magic keeps the conversation from coming up.

Another great chapter, and it's nice to hear from Eduard again.
Readers-Section chapter 108 . 3/1/2011
So...irritating...what Eduard has to face. I suppose as Hearth's only doctor, Alfred should be busy...but it seems he's preoccupied with others more because he's Alfred than because of his profession. XD

I loved the last line of the chapter!
Nerica chapter 108 . 2/28/2011
Hahaha, I feel almost as frustrated as Eduard (I wanted to just go and grab Alfred and pull him into room and lock the door 0P

I see, well that's good to know. Now I'm definitely less worried about Yong Soo's latest idea lol.

animepie chapter 108 . 2/28/2011
And thus, all of Eduard's attempts were thwarted. That was my word of the day, thwarted. If Yong Soo and Francis' relationships are less worrisome, well that's saying something. Come on Kiku, get the shine back into those baby blues. So the secrets and interruptions only exist because the world has a funny sense of humour. I can buy that.
animepie chapter 107 . 2/23/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately. I've been up and about somewhere. Alright! Let's start.

Wow. Feliks really doesn't have any personal drama going on. Love how he's the confidant though. He's rather good at it.

But "Alfred Brown" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Jones" I wonder what it is that is so discomforting.

And Part one of Pranking Ivan, commences. Well this is interesting, more so with Vash involved. Loved the last sentence.

Now that Kiku knows about Alfred's other situation, I do hope they can make up and take at least one weight off their shoulders. If Dr. Stiles had Alfred's healing hand, the healing touch would be meaningless.

Yes, Xiu, be worried. Yong Soo is way too good at making these guesses. Lucky fool.

Lovi~! I was so happy to hear from him after so long. And to find that he's also happy and is willing to have a long chat with Feli made me ecstatic. They can talk about all the ladies they want as long as they implement the "See, see, no touch" rule.

Hope you have fun on your trip. See you later~! :D
nemiah chapter 107 . 2/21/2011
there's less people reading?

anyways, yay~! Lovi's in the story for one brief chapter!
Nerica chapter 107 . 2/20/2011
Vee~ It sure feels like long ago that we hadn't heard from our favourite newlyweds huh :P hehe I'm glad they're enjoying themselves. Oh Lovi! xD

I'm also worried/excited for Long and Yong Soo haha, because Xiu is right, Hearth is kinda far away from the City (or anywhere else, probably?)

Congrats for the 1000 reviews :D

Mamaloot chapter 107 . 2/20/2011
I've been reading lately! And really, I adore all your fics (I don't think I ever reviewed, forgive me!)

And I've missed Lovino as well. I was waiting for him to pop back up, and its very amusing to know about Lovino's backwards way of talking to people. Very amusing. (its also amusing that you have over 1000 reviews now. Congrats)
Readers-Section chapter 107 . 2/20/2011
Lovino! I MISSED him so much!

And then to be treated to a NICE Lovi (who thinks Spanish people are generally attractive) is a wonderful treat. XD

Awww, I love the Vargas brothers' bonding times, I really do. And I can just see them gossiping away about things that no one would expect (like women).

Oh no. Having to wait for updates is hurting me. I'm spoilt. Will be waiting.
DivineProjectZero chapter 107 . 2/20/2011
I've just looked at the number of reviews, and it was 1000 exactly. I feel so bad for breaking such a perfect number.

I'm glad to see my favorite Asians be followed up with my favorite Italians :D And I'm happy to see Lovino after such a long time!

I have personally never been attacked by canines before. I do have a hilarious record, however, on being bitten by hamsters. Apparently my fingers smell yummy. Or I smell like a predator. Either way, it's amusing...and painful to no end. Not the bite, but the medicine/alcohol that is applied to the wound. I personally wish I had a dog...What breeds do you have?

French...My mind took a shortcut to England. Bad idea.

Oh man, to be honest, I'm sort of dreading reading Destroying Alfred, considering I love him so much and just imagining what he must have gone through breaks my heart. And on the other hand, The Fifth Alice of Human Sacrifice is utterly about insanity, and I was about to mention it...but I am currently postponing reading that one, because I feel like I should start reading it when it is done. Or near its end. I don't think I would be able to stand being curious of what is to come in such an intense fic. Ivan in OTOSON is, in fact, not very crazy. At least, not to me. I actually think more of Lovino, in a sense, when it comes to "losing his mind." Kiku does nicely as well, but he's more like "broken."

Well, taking Aushwitz into account, Ludwig would be hard to define as totally sane (he just goes for it without batting an eye), but I feel like Ludwig is rather stable, when it comes to mentality. Then again, this stability is what makes it fun to mess with him. Regardless, I think all the nations have a hint of insanity within themselves.
Canadino chapter 107 . 2/20/2011
Hng you make me feel guilty for not reading here...but, but...! Your Vargas Brothers interactions are so amusing. I love when people deal with them in character.
Musingsage chapter 107 . 2/20/2011
I think most readers have missed Lovino too, it's so nice to see he's happy.
UpTideDownTide chapter 107 . 2/20/2011