Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
Readers-Section chapter 115 . 3/16/2011
That was a sort of tame end for what looked to be a real flare-up. But as you say, that is how life works...small things turn into big issues and the largest of problems dwindle away into nothing.

A sense of direction being genetic is an interesting thought. XD
Albinokitten chapter 114 . 3/14/2011
*truly happy*

I just love reading this. Even after all this time, i'll never get tierd of this story.

Oh my... what a turn! I take France hurt as a good signal, yeah
Musingsage chapter 114 . 3/14/2011
Gilbert planning a way to help Francis with romance...why does that seem scarrier than a Borg invasion?
Readers-Section chapter 114 . 3/14/2011
...I'd almost forgotten this part of the story. I'm shocked. And very intrigued.

Of course you don't need to apologise, and I hope everything becomes better/easier for you.
Nerica chapter 114 . 3/14/2011
...xD I think I know what is happening, but then again I will have to wait and see if my interpretation was right.

Other than that, it was nice to see that Francis learned something from Antonio lol and I like how he knows that Elizaveta would have been on Arthur's side, and just his thoughts process in general. That was a good chapter, so I hope you will be able to write more soon.

Keep it up~
Readers-Section chapter 113 . 3/12/2011
Impulsiveness isn't really something Heracles is accustomed to, is it? Most would've asked MArucs the question without having had time to realize it would mean breaking a promise. /

I wish he'd hurry up and find out. That's another confrontation I'm looking forward to in a way.
Musingsage chapter 113 . 3/11/2011
Wait, Marcus is Gupta's father, yet he offers to tell Heracles who his father is, but remains quiet about Gupta's? Am I missing something here?

Also, I hope Japan never faces such an earthquake again, and that never gets worse.
Readers-Section chapter 112 . 3/11/2011
Awww, they're both too in love for misunderstandings to last long. :3

Hmm, as far as wanting the best for everyone...well, maybe someone like...Katyusha, no? I don't know, it feels a bit cynical that no one would ever want the best for everyone...

Though I'll agree that Alfred wanting the best for Ivan is sort of impossible. XD
brewcha chapter 112 . 3/9/2011
While overall this chapter was quite...quite "cute", in a sense, Alfred's description on Angelique made me go "D'awwwww".

I really do love Seychelles in this; normally she isn't my most favourite character (her tsundere character just doesn't fit her, for some strange reason), but this...especially her young, childish innocent at a young age...I just love it.

I probably had mentioned it before, but I just love it.
Readers-Section chapter 111 . 3/8/2011
I'm surprised Roy likes Maddox so much, taking that paint lying down...again, it might be that he just enjoys a good prank, no matter who it's played on?

I really liked the start of the chapter, for some reason. I think the 'That was where the paint would come in' line placement was just so epic, I kind of stopped for a moment and began grinning. XD

And, ahem, of course, also looking forward to how Vash is going to become 'pro-fun'.
Puffin Person chapter 111 . 3/7/2011
Still confused.. I really need to stop reading this when I'm sick and/or tired (because that's when my brain is the most useless). I like the title, though. I'm going to go make more tea, now.
Readers-Section chapter 110 . 3/5/2011
You'd think Vash would know better than to leave iMarcus any loopholes. Hmm.

It's actually funny, but I think Matthew getting used to the craziness of Hearth is pretty real...I mean, just as a reader, even I feel weirded out if Hearth ISN'T Being weird. Matthew's living there. He has to become part of it. XD

On a side note, I really want to know pre-Hearth!Maddox...but I've seen the 'Siren' series and...it scares me.
Nerica chapter 110 . 3/4/2011
""Oh boy is he! And I only said someone whose name starts with the letter 'M' is here, so he'll be out any second!"" Lol gotta love iMarcus but I think if I had to speak to a house/my house, I'd probably just look up or at least away from the person I'm talking to at the moment. (Even if there isn't anything to look at, it just makes more sense. Or not. xD But would feel more natural I think)

Keep it up~
Readers-Section chapter 109 . 3/3/2011
Right, I needed to explain to you (once again) how extremely amazing you are, because you take characters like Maddox and Yong Soo who are so EASY to just treat as comic-relief, one-dimensional characters, and you give them life. You really do, and I think what appeals to me most about this series is the intense PERSONALITY everyone has...I love it!
Nerica chapter 109 . 3/2/2011
lol I think so too, but you know they have nice gilf bags nowadays so.. Anyway,now makes us all wonder about purple paint. lol

Keep writing~