Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
Albinokitten chapter 148 . 5/26/2011
wonderful chapter

i feel like i'm following the characters through the well known streets, even if you never know what is in which direction
Readers-Section chapter 147 . 5/25/2011
These three are so cute with their awkwardness and their faint but distinct sibling bond...Okay, I really want to known who Raivis' girlfriend is, now.
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 147 . 5/24/2011
Is Raivis' girlfriend a Hetalia character or an OC?
Haiko chapter 146 . 5/22/2011
Well, I've read this chapter five times in a row and I still want more. They are definitely my number one couple in the whole Hearth series (And the only reason I actually started reading it to be honest). I simply adore their relationship and I still cannot get over the fact just how fabulous both of them are when you write them. 3

Thanks a lot for this chapter :D A great way to end the weekend.

Waiting for more!
Readers-Section chapter 146 . 5/22/2011
That was sweet...oh, favourite line for some reason, "Because you have standards for comedy, of course."

Thats just such a Maddox thing to say.
Albinokitten chapter 146 . 5/22/2011
I really love those two.

They are such a lovely pair.

And what Maddox does here is way to cute xD My Gosh
Readers-Section chapter 145 . 5/20/2011
Aww, such a cute break from all the tense chapters before. Matthew is so cute! I do think he and Alfred ARE related...maybe that's also why Francis and Arthur would have picked them out, because subconciously they both figured the nous belonged in the same family? That would be cool...And I loved Elizabeta in the back, cowing her men. XD
Readers-Section chapter 144 . 5/19/2011
Hahaha, Muhammad is such a kid...and Yao is such a mom. Guess it's due to the nature of the setting for now, though, I imagine Yao could be equally petulant if he was

forced into bedrest without really requiring it.
Albinokitten chapter 143 . 5/17/2011
Lizzie! My Heroo! xD

Thrilling! So thrilling! The browns got really scary by now ΓΆΓΆ
Musingsage chapter 143 . 5/17/2011
there are many reasons why Eliza is a the coolest character in Hetalia.
brewcha chapter 143 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Frying pan action! I like it! I like it very much xD
Readers-Section chapter 143 . 5/16/2011
Elizaveta is so EPIC! It was actually sort of hilarious that her frying-pan-fu skills came into play, but that didn't retract from her from being such a hero...and Erin! Quite the crime-fighting duo. Hahaha, and I love that she's genre-savvy, it suits her.
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 143 . 5/16/2011
Yesss Erin.

Wait, refresh my memory, is Erin Wales, Roy Ireland and Brian Scotland? I always get Arthur's brothers mixed up xD
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 142 . 5/15/2011
Oh thank God.

Hate the (not)Browns, hate them, hate them, hate them.

Keep writing.
Musingsage chapter 142 . 5/15/2011
Just energy drain, that's a relief. Sounds like everyone except the Browns is going to be fine.
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »