Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
Puffin Person chapter 141 . 5/13/2011
Maybe you gave Vash that characteristic because you don't seem to use contractions either. When you're talking as yourself, at least. I always feel awkward reviewing serious chapters, so I'll leave it at that.
Readers-Section chapter 141 . 5/13/2011
Wow, the police force finally gets the chance to show their worth...Vash really makes an excellent policeman, no fussing, no rushing around, sound theories.

Lack if contractions suit them both for some reason.
Readers-Section chapter 140 . 5/11/2011
And the plot thickens so much that it's possibly become rock-solid...this is a very good thing.

So if Marcus remembers Jennifer/Anthea, then she is

possibly very old too, and she is a con artist whom he conned so...he...maybe got the orb thing away from her? And she probably didn't know exactly what it was but guessed? Lots of theories abound, as you see.

Also curious to see how she knew about Alfred and Matthew...I get the feeling she's better acquainted with the people of Hearth than is obvious. Also, I get the feeling that Ethan has a larger role to play on this too...anyway, guess we just have to wait for the story to continue. (
Readers-Section chapter 139 . 5/7/2011
Well finally time for Alfred to be a hero, I hope. Poor Muhammad. Wrong place, wrong time, and some EVIL people. On a side-note, it's interesting to know that of the five, he's the one who wonders about their immortality the least and enjoys it the most.
Albinokitten chapter 138 . 5/6/2011
Lovely chapter! *happy* I love how those two fit together!
Puffin Person chapter 138 . 5/5/2011
That was one of the better chapter titles, I think.

This chapter was very smiley. I guess that's a weird way of describing something, but it just felt very full of smiles. And thank you for the link to Siren.
Haiko chapter 138 . 5/5/2011
You, my dear author, are a cruel person.

I could not sit still since I've read last chapter, checking for an update every few hours or so, and then, when you finally updated it is about Gupta and Heracles :: I almost cried in frustration! *desperately wants to know what is going to happen with Maddox*

Nevertheless, the chapter is very nice :3

I adore the way you presented Heracles' feelings and how just by his behavior we can see how much he actually loves Gupta. This is even easier to understand because of how you show them communicating, especially when it comes to Gupta as he doesn't say many things aloud.

Another aspect that I am more than happy about, is how the tension between them two erased the possibility of having this confession scene overly sweet, if you see where I am going here. Fluff and stuff is good, but it doesn't suit them very well.

And finally the ending is beautifully simple 3

[Please, please! Let the next chapter reveal what has happened to Muhammad (and Maddox) ::)
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 138 . 5/5/2011
Oh, yes yes YES! This is the chapter I've been waiting for for so long (because these two are my OTP and ever so rare). I love the struggle they were both having to try and deal with the elephant in the room. It was very in character and had a very sweet resolution, and I really enjoyed this chapter!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Nerica chapter 138 . 5/5/2011
Finally something going smoothly and easy peasy. Haha these two are cute that way.

Keep writing
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 137 . 5/4/2011
O.O

I feel so bad for Maddox/Kong.

Noooooo!

Ethan and Jennifer were idiots to think that Angelique wouldn't notice.

Keep writing.
Readers-Section chapter 137 . 5/2/2011
I THOUGHT it was Muhammad who got hurt! ...But there's no point saying that AFTER it's Bren reveale anyway. -_- Silly me.

Noooo, he's going to be okay, right? And why didn't anyone notice him being brought back and put to bed or something? In assuming Ethan brought him back, for obvious reasons...and poor Maddox. Kong. There needs to be a more detailed revelation of what his life was like prior to Hearth and Yao and Arthur...
Puffin Person chapter 137 . 5/2/2011
Well, that went from lighthearted (Is that the wrong word to use? Peaceful might be better.) to worrisome quickly. I'm not sure what to say about this chapter. It's (more than) a bit of a shock to me too. Very sudden. That's my comment on it. I'll go before I start rambling.

I tried to find Siren, but I couldn't. It's probably just me being unobservant, but I would appreciate help. Thanks!
Puffin Person chapter 136 . 5/2/2011
So Roderich figured it out.. and Gill still has no clue. Or at least doesn't think it matters enough to think about. I love this town. And if Elizaveta has the baby before you end the story, I hope you write that scene.
Readers-Section chapter 136 . 5/1/2011
Yay! I love Roderich and Gilbert interaction! Haha, Gilbert's growing on people is less of an acquired taste and more of a cancerous tumour...that's really funny.

I have the same concept of these two being more scared of birth than Elizaveta! And I also always imagined that Gilbert would initially try to play it cool and manly and probably make fun of Roderich for being a wuss...and then fall to the same level where both would be freaking out and needing more emotional support that Eliza. I also see frying-pans flying soon after the birth. XD
Nerica chapter 136 . 5/1/2011
LOL That was genius, I mean Roderich thinking he's the first to realise the possibility and wondering if he should tell Elizaveta xD Just perfect (personally, even though it doesn't matter to them, I want the kid to be Roderich's if only because Gil would make such an awesome uncle! :P)

And very fitting that they be the ones scared out of their minds

By the way, Gilbert as a cancerous tumour..Bahahaha!

Keep it up