Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
Albinokitten chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Ah, the love! I'm always so happy when the chapter is about these too. And Maddox is in den Notes yay

Knowing you and your style (or guessing about it) that this will turn out really interesting without being cheesy-senseless

PrussianAwesomeness chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
YAY. NEW CHAPTER ALREADY *dances around happily*

Oh Arthur. He kept the ring after all /3
Canadino chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I just read your Hearth fic and Austria called Vash 'Zwivili'(sp)... So..

Run Austria run!

Also i'd like to point out you did not include Maddox in the list of ages at the end of Ado. Just how old is he!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Vash's female alias. That is the first thing that comes to mind. I do not know why he would have a female alias, but that is my guess. And he was engaged to Roderich...and so...pretending to be a female? I am interested 8D

Like Humans Do...was in my head so much this weekend. I forgot to comment on it last chapter. I absolutely approve -nods-

Anyway. Long is back. This should be good: your version of her is bad-ass. Not that she isn't usually, in any story I've seen with her. But yours more so. I can just tell.

Poor Roderich. Poor Roderich. She's finally catching up to him.

I can't wait for more!
animepie chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Oh...my O_O So it is exactly what I think it is. Or if it's the other thing I'm thinking, then it just got a lot scarier. Oh Long, that feeling of dread is entirely reasonable. I'd love to see her reaction to the entire town. How many more parents are showing up? XD Somehow, I feel so bad for Roderich right now.
Shelly-Sells-SheaShells chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Yay! Long is coming to Hearth! And escorting Roderich's mom?

Uh-oh.

Vera Zwingli? Who was a good cop (according to Long- which means a lot), AND was engaged to someone in Austria? Hehehe...This is going to be fun.

I love how you always make so much happen with each chapter in so little text. You know how sometimes there is a lot of words but, even if there is action, not much happens? Your stories never have that.
Nerica chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I was thinking Vera is Vash's mother, but then you said no character by this name or did you mean..xD I'll stop making assumptions for now and just watch :]

Anyway, watch out Roderich, mommie's coming for ya lol

Nice setting out for the drama,

Keep it up~
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Vera Zwingli sounds like a gender-bend of Vash, but since she cannot be, perhaps she's his mother? Theresa, of course, is Roderich's mother... I shudder to think what will happen when she finds him.

So much family drama in this fic; not that there wasn't in its prequels, but with all the new characters this looks to be quite the ride.

Rose
Litir chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
That woman is the female version of Vash. I am certain of it.
SapphireAeronaut chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
For a second there, I thought that you were gonna team up Long and Vash in Hearth. I was about to say, everybody better start RUNNING if those two get together. o.O I can't imagine the amount of h*ll they would be able to put down together. :D

Aah, ah, I can't wait to see how this turns out~

~Sapph~
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
LMFAO. THEY THOUGHT VASH WAS A GIRL? Or is he really a girl? Hmmmmm. OOHHH. OMFGOSH - THE ARRANGED MARRIAGE. HIM AND RODERICH? LOOL I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM AND HEIDI BUT WHOA.

Can't wait for more! :D
SapphireAeronaut chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Seychelles~~~! :D Awesome~~! Ooh, I should've seen Alfie and Mattie and Sey being cousins, really~ :p

~Sapph~
Nerica chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay, it's starting! Lol isn't that cool, to have a fic that has been waited for by so many before even being written ;]

Angelique is so cute, she reminds me of Max in "The Orphan".

The summary was fine, catches the interest just right, so yeah

Keep it up~
PROFILE HAS BEEN DISPOSED OF chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! It's here! I can't wait for more.

I love the name you gave Seychelles, and I'm interested in how this chapter plays into the rest of the story.
animepie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! It's Seychelles, and she's adorable and she's deaf. This was an interesting introduction and already, I'm curious. Was there some significance to her colouring the volcano blue or was that something she did absentmindedly as she thought about ocean waves?
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »