Reviews for All's Fine That Ends Okay
Shelly-Sells-SheaShells chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Interesting... Seychelles has entered the story! And she's deaf!

For some reason, this only makes her seem cuter to me. Not that she wasn't cute before. But the way you are writing her so far just seems to perfectly capture her adorableness.

There are a lot of questions I want to ask...but I think I'll just wait till there's more information. This is the first chapter after all, one shouldn't expect too much exposition. Looking forward to next Sunday!

And thanks for the music tid bit! I've never heard this song before, but I'm loving it so far!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was interesting. Very. I love the way you write children :] You really get into their mindset a bit, which is interesting, since, if I remember correctly, you don't particularly like children. But brilliant start. I was not expecting this.

Questions...I have many. I do not know if any of them are answerable. Our dear Seychelles is unable to speak...though she can hear. That's interesting. I wonder what could be causing that. And of course I'm curious about her uncle and aunt. I assume they are America and Canada's birth parents, but are they also going to be Nations, as you have not yet made original characters that are not. The whole Native American Nation as their birth parents comes to mind immediately, but I don't know if you're a believer in that theory, or how well that would convert into this universe. Though I have a feeling you may be taking that route. I could be wrong. Also…just out curiosity, are they in the City, or just a city somewhere?

I’m really looking forward to seeing more of this, but I’ve got On the Other Side of Nowhere to catch up on :] I love that story.

I think it’s Alfred’s…234th birthday if I did the math correctly. Hope you have a good 4th of July, and see lots of nice fireworks!
Canadino chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Since she needs signing but can sort of know words is she sort of deaf but not all deaf?

Anyhoo Sey-chan seems really cute so far.
Kinky-Cooral chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oooh, I think I get it. The underlined is sign-language right? It's an interesting twist :)

Can't wait for more, awesome work as usual.

(I'm wondering whether the mystery parents be original characters or existing ones!)
Albinokitten chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Haha, i knew it had the be Chelles, with all the fish x3

She can't talk? Poor thing..

Really looking forward to reading more of this! Looks soooo promising! *_*
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Blue volcano!

-gasp- Seychelles is. . . Is. . . Yeah I can't remember what that word is at the moment .-.

Yeah, not sure what else to say on the first chapter ''
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
YAY. NEW STORY. *is already in love with story* Oooh, this is so... heh, mysterious - I really can't wait for more chapters! :D
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Awww, Angel.. she's mute, I'm guessing, since she can hear but she doesn't seemed to be able to speak. And she would be Matt and Al's cousin, what an interesting relation.

It's a good thing Alfred and Matthew were reunited, then. It would be even more awkward to meet a brother you never knew you had AND your birth parents at once...

Take your time with the updates, and thank you

crimson-obsidian-rose