Reviews for Mated to a Monster
Witch08 chapter 1 . 4/10
I would love to see a sequel where Megatron does impregnate Optimus!
liliCartMan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
if it wasn't for the word "mate" that could make us sspect that Megatron and Optimus have officially Bonded, I'd say this could be a nice prequel for "Never give in" by MissCHSparkles... good good! :-)
Sammywolfstar chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
not if I kill you first, Megadork!
Mizz Arcee chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Poor Optimus! I hope he will get free with his sparkling! Amazing fic! By the way are you going to continue this or it's just a one-shot?
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
awesome i love this fic so much it is awesome well done
Hullop chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
0.e poor opty
Kotego chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love it So wonderfully written and quite simply amazing with the emotion, especially Optimus managing to stick up for himself (even if it blew up in his face in the end). I hope that one day you'll make a sequel, with which I hope poor OP can somehow win his freedom. :(
misteriGILER chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm not supposed to love this...no. That was cruel act of old Megsy, and imma Optimus fangurl...but why..why iz that I'm leaping with joy of the kinkiness inside of it? God...I love everything you wrote down here, EVERYTHING. You are such amazing author..just please (inserts love thar)..make another sequel.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was a very scary and very emotional fic what I am about to say is not to you but to one of the characters in this fic so please do not think of this as a flame

MEGATRON YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER BASTARD I WOULD KILL YOU IF I COULD!

Ahem now that I have that out of the way I feel bad for poor poor Optimus...
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That Megatron makes me sooo mad with the way he has been treating poor Optimus! I really, really don't like the idea of Optimus having Megatron's Sparkling! I hope that Optimus can find a way to get away Megatron before he finds himself having Megatron's kid! Curses to you Megajerk for all the pain that you caused poor sweet Optimus! He doesn't love you! He'll never have feelings for you Megatron! Optimus hates you to the CORE!
TR chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hi. This is well written and has a good story line, but personally, I think OP is in deep trouble and should get some help. I mean, together with that jerk even in death? This Megatron shouldn't be mated to anyone or be a parent. I really feel for the Autobots and Optimus and this sounds like it's going to end up with either him dead, forced to be with jerk-face for good, somehow breaking and becoming a willing mate(though I doubt it), or he gets his freedom. I hope three comes true. I once read a story on here with Bumblebee and Megatron and Bee ended up a willing, loving mate thanks to being forced reprogrammed. And soon the rest of the good guys followed and Cybertron and Earth ended up under total D-con control. I didn't like how that ended, with hardly any fighting for freedom, not matter if it seemed impossible. Please, if you add to this story line, please don't go down that path and please let OP have his freedom, with the baby.
The Stranger chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Three words

1. You

2. Are

3. Awesome!
Megatron's Blackfire chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
whoa...Megatron just took on a whole new level of freaky O_O
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
O_O' That suprise me very much! Megatron is a monster! He obligate Optimus to become his bondmate and worse for him... he will become a carrier and he could not do anything for escape! Damn Autobots code for presserving life ( it's totally a weakness.

I feel bad for Optimus, he is my favorite character.

He is doomed into a nigthmare... a nigthmare very real TT

Anyways... good fic! I love it! Please update soon!