Reviews for Mated to a Monster
Gry19 chapter 1 . 5/6
This was quite a Optimus x Megatron story.
Hey, if you are planning for another, but don't know what to write about, I have a suggestion.
It's for the Transformers Prime univers: A hour after the council decides to make Orion Pax the new Prime, Orion tries to find Megatron to talk to him, and finds him heading for a sound proof room. Before Orion can say anything, Megatron pulls Orion into the sound proof room and locks the door. As Orion tires to talk to Megatron, he soon finds himself pushed onto a berth, where Megatron soon enough... well... you know... the s-e-x part.

You don't have to use this idea if you don't want to. But if you decide to make it, you can always shape it into your version.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Optimus poor. I am sure that Megatron underground, would be much more comfortable for him.
1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I feel sorry Optimus, Megatron is so mean, it might be a little nice to him. I wonder what would happen if they would get a child? I'm not sure I want to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I love this story! I've read this many times, and I like it even more. too bad that it ended, but still a wonderful story.
Katsimakittykat chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Kittykats demand sequel! Naw tis k brah, ur desicion.
Witch08 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I would love to see a sequel where Megatron does impregnate Optimus!
liliCartMan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
if it wasn't for the word "mate" that could make us sspect that Megatron and Optimus have officially Bonded, I'd say this could be a nice prequel for "Never give in" by MissCHSparkles... good good! :-)
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
not if I kill you first, Megadork!
Mizz Arcee chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Poor Optimus! I hope he will get free with his sparkling! Amazing fic! By the way are you going to continue this or it's just a one-shot?
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
awesome i love this fic so much it is awesome well done
Hullop chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
0.e poor opty
Kotego chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love it So wonderfully written and quite simply amazing with the emotion, especially Optimus managing to stick up for himself (even if it blew up in his face in the end). I hope that one day you'll make a sequel, with which I hope poor OP can somehow win his freedom. :(
misteriGILER chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm not supposed to love this...no. That was cruel act of old Megsy, and imma Optimus fangurl...but why..why iz that I'm leaping with joy of the kinkiness inside of it? God...I love everything you wrote down here, EVERYTHING. You are such amazing author..just please (inserts love thar)..make another sequel.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was a very scary and very emotional fic what I am about to say is not to you but to one of the characters in this fic so please do not think of this as a flame

MEGATRON YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER BASTARD I WOULD KILL YOU IF I COULD!

Ahem now that I have that out of the way I feel bad for poor poor Optimus...
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That Megatron makes me sooo mad with the way he has been treating poor Optimus! I really, really don't like the idea of Optimus having Megatron's Sparkling! I hope that Optimus can find a way to get away Megatron before he finds himself having Megatron's kid! Curses to you Megajerk for all the pain that you caused poor sweet Optimus! He doesn't love you! He'll never have feelings for you Megatron! Optimus hates you to the CORE!