Reviews for Red and Gold Relationship
kiaopera9 chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
So good. My I have another Kirk/Uhura epic, please?!
Gerriv chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
This story is so darned good!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
this was so nice. your delivery really did improve with the progression of the story. thanks for the read!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
this chapter is the best so far. the plot came together nicely. what a lovely climax. i think your writing improved with each chapter, the next smoother and more together than the one before. i'm enjoying your story.

keep up the good work!
dispatcher652 chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
WOW! This story was sos good I read it in one sitting. I loved your Kirk and Uhura relationship they were a hot,sexy,cute couple. The story was excellent. Please write another story with these two.
ShanniC chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
I loved this awesome, and very original story. You writing is engaging, interesting, and HOT! Great job all around. :) I would love to see more Jim and Nyota stories from you!
siggyhahn chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Hot!
siggyhahn chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Hee hee. This chapter got me laughing. Men in emotional turmoil can be so adorable.
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ooh, I can't wait to see where this is going!
Loves Jack chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
Really, really enjoyed your story. The beginning was really funny with Jim crushing on Uhura! (Maybe could have put in a funny scene with a Jim fantasy!) Anyhow, it was refreshing to read a het story between these two-I always thought they would make a great pair. The mess hall scene was hilarious-the way Uhura teases Jim is great! I would have liked more! It would have been interesting if Jim really had to have sex with someone, and how Uhura would deal with it. And maybe some Admiral flirting with Uhura would make Jim crazy. Many interesting possibilities. I hope that you might consider writing a sequel. Keep up the great writing!
murphycat chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Good story. I am an ardent Kirk/Uhura fan. No question.
murphycat chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
So far I am really enjoying this. I love the term "cockblocking," never heard it before. LOL!
sos814 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I am normally a fervent S/U-shipper in any universe, but I really liked this pairing and the way you handled it! I would love to see more K/U stories from you, as a sequel to this story (will they marry and have kids after the five-year mission? Stay on the Enterprise?) and/or in new stories. And posting it complete was a big "Yes!" Thank you!
StarTraveler chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
I've always been an Uhura/Scotty, Jim/Bones, Jim/Spock person but I really liked your fic, so very in character.
KlingonKitten chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Good story but I think you have the last two chapters flip flopped.

The Kitten