Reviews for Star Spangled Bastard
can't be bothered logging in chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
England juice XD ahaha, loved it
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
lol poor Alfred, unconscious on his own birthday. xD
zenorules101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
between "Birthday sex was great and all…But why couldn't it wait until he was done blowing shit up?", "This breath was knocked clean out of him at the sight of England covered by a huge ass American flag ( 'No. Seriously. I don't even have one that big…')", and "Aw man, Iggy. It's okay." He pacified, walking further into the room until he was next to the bed, "Lots of people get upset when they realize how smart I am.""

i was laughing so hard i was crying and America being completely oblivious the whole time this totaly pawnd!
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
oooooh wow! very nice!
Little.Misanthrope chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
xD I can totally see Alfred acting like this while Arthur's trying to be all seductive. Very cute fic though!
EyesTurnedSkyward1969 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Haha this was great! The sex was adorable (especially teh bondage *-*). It's funny though that america would end up ripping his own flag, since that's totally unpatriotic heehee. Also, what a slap in the face via England- i mean, having sex on his FLAG. Haha that was really funny and very well written! It had a nice pace as well, and really good description! Great job and keep up the good work!
Lyra-san chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
His whole house was filled to the brim with fireworks and damn it! He wanted to use them!

lol dunno whats wrong with me but I laughed really hard on this :D I seriously need sleep
teresatrunks chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this has to be this BEST AmericaxEngland story I have ever read! XD

I lmao throughout the entire thing and am STILL laughing just thinking about it

BEST 4TH OF JULY STORY EVER! *flails*
Daoiki chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh hells yeah, pwned by a paper weight! Eat it Alfred, you cute chunk o' heroism! By the way, cannot explain HOW MUCH I love the fact that Alfred was just thinking about blowing shit up on his birthday XD he has a one track mind-burgers, fireworks, hero, burgers, fireworks, hero, sex with England-wait, that's not exactly one track, now is it XD!

Either way, awesome story! Instant fave :3
Rantzilla chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
WOW. OKAY. SO. I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

WELL.

I was browsing through the INFLUX OF USUK FICS and saw THIS GENIUS OF A TITLE.

Seriously. Before I even read the summary I was like "I'M READING THIS. FUCK."

And I proceeded to laugh hysterically throughout the entire story.

SO OH MY GOD. YOU CHARACTERIZE THEM SO WELL. IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

And the way you write is just LOVE. LOVE, I SAY.

The sex scene was hilarious. Like, usually lemons aren't supposed to be funny... and I don't know how you did it.. but I was giggle snorting through the entire lemon.

I LOVE HOW YOU INCORPORATED THE RUSSIAMERICA. ILU.

Which brings me to my next point.

England is so not bigger than Russia. Russia probably has Prussia's self-proclaimed FIVE METERS.

BUT I LOVE HOW YOU MADE AMERICA SAY THAT. WELL I JUST LOVE THIS STORY IN GENERAL.

LolMark. POORCANADA.

I realize I'm making comments on random things but WHATEVER I ENJOY TOPIC HOPPING.

I also freaking loved how Alfred was like... completely fine with being tied up. And how he said he was bored after the sex.

AND DID HE MISS HIS PARTY? SINCE ENGLAND KNOCKED HIM OUT?

OH GOD I'D FEEL SO BAD FOR AMERICA. Since he was all looking forward to it and such. :c

SO ANYWAY. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. FOREVER. AND EVER.

Sorry if you don't like long reviews. I JUST FELT THE NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS AWESOMENESS.
black-cat-tonic chapter 1 . 7/4/2010