Reviews for Its Wants Its Daughter 3rd
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
My fave part was when star was like please i think the term my friends mean is the "fuck off"yes? I laughed my fucking ass off at that part
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Awesome sequal, my favorite out of the three stories.
sanzo-forgetme-plz chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
no no no your sex senes was serprisely tastful no insult intended i mean ive read a lot of those tapes of senes (dont ask)but u did it wit a lot of class (not classroom but the fancy class sorry horible speller) and am sooo jeluse of blackfire so luck (pout)but i like how u put just enouhg detail but not to much that i blush. but when u think about it its just a bunch of teenager in a house all to them selves its an embarising fact that their bound to do some thing BUT ANY WAY amazeing chapter i love ur work ive been up all night reading ur work its realy good ceep it up plz!
thornrulez001456 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
sooooo jink$. and plea$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e make a 4th part 2 the series. i love the pain and suffering. and the emotion comotion. lol.
Linzerj chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Hmm...Probably Starfire, Robin, Jinx, Kole, Blackfire, Kid Flash, and/or Red X.

Great job!
shadowwolfgrl chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
omg i loveee Flyleaf! its my allllll time favorite band! and so is Skillet! i love the Last Night. amazing songs both, and good choices. i love your story, its going soo very well
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
Great ending to an amazing story :] Totally awesome work!

And for the vote thingy, I pick...Kole
AnNyanimous chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
Red X, Blackfire, Kole or KF. Any of them work _

Amazing last chapter, and I noticed the rhyming! xD I actually copy and pasted the titles into one document and it makes a pretty cool poem lol _ And I would totally enjoy an addition to this series of stories if you have any ideas! C: A bientot! (stupid french class...)
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Freakin' amazing. That was totally awesome, and sad for Arella's part ( I was seriously about to cry! You did a great job, and thanks for the spoilers XD I now SERIOUSLY can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens with the gang now that everything's back to normal ]
AnNyanimous chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
-sniffle- Poor Arella! And Raven! And everyone else, too! -burst into tears- Wah! Arella died! -wipes face- Terra comes back I'm guessing? I hope so. While I /do/ enjoy the occasional Terra-bashing, I also think she deserves /some/ happiness in her life, eh? And that happiness is Aqualad! _...And I'm starting to think I'm bi-polar cause I was just crying two seconds ago and now I'm all happy...Weird...I shall be waiting for the next wonderful update! (And mourning Arella's death TT_TT)
Linzerj chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
O.o KILLER SUSPENSE! Great job, awesomeness, can't wait for more!
AnNyanimous chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Amazing! Just one tiny error. After Beast Boy's second part, it says Jinx, but it's still in BB's POV. Other than that, it's perfect _
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
I think during the ending you accidentally put Jinx's name when it was in Beast Boy's point of view. Other than that, STILL FREAKIN' AWESOME!

D: Too bad it's already ending.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :DDD
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Holy f***in' s***, this was REALLY, REALLY GOOD! IT'S LIKE A VIDEO GAME, I CAN'T STOP READING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! To the next chapter!
AnNyanimous chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
I really love your work. I ecspecially love how you take details from the episodes themselves and work them so they fit perfectly into the story line and plot. This chapter had so much well-earned emotional reactions from me as I read. I could practically hear the voices in my head. And you know your story is good because this is probably the longest review I've ever written. Just so you know, you have at least one extremely dedicated reader in the FanFiction world. I'll be waiting (hopefully patiently) for your next high-quality chapter. _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »