Reviews for Sakuya's Pleade of Love or Loyalty?
Azure Xuchilbara chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Given the fact that Sakuya is an Elegant Maid and a perfectionist, this little dribble on her thoughts fit nicely...

And she's a Lolicon who has the hots for her mistress (and other loli Touhou girls for that matter along with fellow Lolicon Eirin)...

Kudos on a nice job
The Shard of Flame Ice chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Interesting... it could almost be called poetry.

It is though, like an ode to Remilia from Sakuya, which I really enjoyed because a, I like Sakuya, and b, I LOVE Remilia. It also really accentuates the fact that Sakuya is her most loyal subordinate, willing to do anything for her.

Gramatically speaking, it is well written, with only a few errors like 'an' instead of 'and' at the start, as is proper.

Also, not that it matters since it is your story, but last I heard, it would seem Sakuya is against the idea of getting turned, if the Scarlet Team's Imperishable Night Extra Stage is anything to go by.

All in all, short, but good and well written one-shot.

PS: Looking at your profile, it would seem you and I have similar tastes in likes and dislikes. Just a random note. Do be on the lookout from a Touhou story from me though, if it would not be asking much.