Reviews for A Heart Harder than Stone and Colder than Ice
teamedward1100000 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
hehehe! finally she admits she really likes Sasuke! and I have to agree, Sai does look gayish!
I'm gonna kick Ami's butt *Sakura moment* CHA!
Luv It!
LilahForPresident chapter 50 . 5/8/2013
Can you please make a sequal to this? 3 please and thanks
blushed chapter 50 . 4/21/2013
I'M ABOUT TO CRY OH GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL THE LAST PART WAS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA, IM GONA PISS MYSELF OR SMTH I READ THIS ENTIRE STORY IN A DAY AND ABANDONED ALL OTHER WORK BC IT WAS TOO NICE OK FHAK YOU AND BEAUTIFUL WRITING UGHHGHG MY FEELS BRB CRYING OK bYE
Blueharu2-12 chapter 50 . 2/24/2013
I know this is late but this is an awesome story and I've read it twice! MAKEASEQUELMAKEASEQUEL PLEEEASE :D
dbswldnjs chapter 50 . 2/10/2013
Bloody hell.
Best SasukexOC fanfiction ever! It was cute, hilarious, irritating, heartbreaking and very emotional. I busted a gut laughing, I cried I smiled I got angry and I could feel every emotion soooo very well.
I love your style of writing, I really do it's so natural and playful. It was very informal but honestly that's what I loved about it!
Kari is a doll I connected with her so well it was insane. I honestly forgot she was an OC halfway through the story and she felt as natural as the original Naruto characters. Sasuke and Kari had an amazing relationship. I don't think Sasuke was OOC at all. His family was never murdered and Itachi wasn't his enemy so therefore it makes sense that Sasuke wasn't emotionally handicapped.
I fell in love with this story hands down! I couldn't put it down, and when I had to I couldn't wait to start reading again.
The start was a bit rushed but that's okay I like it when people get right to the plotline! Your plot was so original It amazed me how unique your story was, un believable!
All in all this was a wonderful story! Truly amazing... Pleeeease write at least a mini-sequel.. For me?
-JiWon
dbswldnjs chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
Finally! Youre killing me with this... this.. suspense! Just when I think Kari is about to confess you my heart. I am in love with this story, :)3
dbswldnjs chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Okay.. I love this story. You are so hilarious! And I love how you made her "clique" Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo instead of the usual "Naruto, Sakura and Hinata." Clique most Naruto High school fics have.
I officially am in love with Kari, even if her lastname is a bit weird to me. This is going in my favourites for suuuuure.
dbswldnjs chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I liked the first chapter a lot. The way you write, it's very improper but that's what I love about it. It feels as though Kari is actually the one narrating the story.
She also seems like a pretty cool OC. I love love looove how you didn't make them fall in love at first sight.
The only thing that bothered me was how quickly she made a group of friends. It seemed a tad unrealistic but it's your story so I shall respect it.
Can't wait to read the rest!
x R e a l i t y B i t e s chapter 50 . 1/31/2013
A sequel would be awesome. This story was hilarious and completely enjoyable!
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 50 . 1/27/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Katherine Stone chapter 50 . 1/13/2013
Hello! I LOVED this story so much
I read it in one night! Hope you make a sequel it would mean the world to me!
Collen chapter 50 . 9/25/2012
Hey could you make a sequel please
ShadowsAreHereToo chapter 50 . 9/1/2012
The story was like part of me and now its over... * bursts into tears *
voodoodoll99 chapter 50 . 7/18/2012
omfg fuuuuking luved this story!
TheBloodyArrow chapter 50 . 4/16/2012
Gasp! I can't believe that it's over!

I loved this story soooooo much! I love your writing style! Keep writing!