Reviews for Sanctuary
Bright1 chapter 1 . 10/28
I have busy had the most horrid night, and desperately needed some fluff to brighten it up. This was just what the doctor ordered. I love the comfort and playfulness of their banter. Such a great fic!
TheMadHatter74 chapter 1 . 8/22
So much fluff... and yet I really enjoyed it. There's a soppy smile on my face right now.
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 5/6
ah~ loved it
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I don't know why but I ship these two so much
JulianneL chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
AWWWWWW! god so fucking adorable and sweet. I couldn't stop grinning at my screen like a lunatic. That's so utterly romantic in such an unconventional way!
Johanna chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Happiness overflow.
ThatCharmspeakingGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was totally cute! -
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/2/2012

although, I wish you had gone with the classic 'Wolf told his team Alex was Cub just as they took a sip of their drinks. Eagle was bathed in a shower of orange juice as he spluttered.'
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
A lot of wolf/alex? Something different please
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
raginrad77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was a great story. Please continue it with another one-shot!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Yay! great story. I really truly liked it, though I wouldn't mind reading more.

So1said chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I know we've discussed this, but there are so many things I like about this series. It's my go-to fic for bad moods, and here are the reasons why:

The way you can describe things in so few words. 'Wolf grinned, leaning back in his chair and Alex laughed outright.' This gives me the most vivid picture I've ever got of Wolf, and his characterisation makes so much sense. He's more than the gruff, irritable guy we normally see, but those elements are still there and still so easily recognisable.

I love the hints of coping mechanisms in their relationship. The way Wolf knows not to push Alex about his missions, but you can tell he;s willing to sit there with him and let him hash it all out in his head.

I love the way they show they care. Bringing cups of tea, sending Alex off for a bath, getting (or forgetting) the milk, washing clothes for each other. I can't see either of them as particularly demonstrative, specially as they are both rather tough guys, but you've shown how much they care in so many little ways. It's body language in written form.

'His relationship with Alex was at once both the easiest and the most complicated thing in his life.' This. This sums up for me exactly what a relationship should be like. Exactly what love should be like.

I love the reactions that Snake and Eagle had to finding out that Cub was Alex Rider was Wolf's BOYFRIEND. I love their reactions, which, whilst absolutely delicious, also aren't over the top or particularly negative.

Most of all, I love how domestic and NORMAL this is. It's a life that I can believe they would live. I like how you haven't fetishized the slash relationship at all (well, any more than writing about it does) Urgh, it's just NORMAL, okay? And fluffy and cute and just what I need on an off day.

I wish FFN let you review multiple times on these fics, but it doesn't. . Ah well, I hope this (incredibly long) review has cheered up your slogging through dissertation work a little bit. Hope to talk soon, lovey.

(And yes, I could have sent you an email with all this stuff in it, and next time I probably will. But this time you get a review.)

Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw, that was absolutely adorable! _