Reviews for A Hard Day's Night
therealfroggy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love this! I love this so heartily! Aaw, awesomecakes!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is my favourite so far. Well done. Especially love the interaction with the Filipino rangers, and Murdocks singing status...
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
YAy! I enjoyed seeing one of their missions. It really showed their team dynamic as well as their individual character cores and how they all mesh together. I also liked the how each member was typed to perfection! You really hit the image for each of them, especially with Hannibal being a Jedi master! :P
Tony chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Great story! Should we take the fact that Hannibal turned Face into a Prince as an indication that subconsciously he feels the same way?

And I learned something new about the Phillipines, I'm really happy!
mabbeyroad chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG! You're Filipino too! :)) YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! It's kinda rare to see Filipino's in this part of the site. Kasi they're always in the stupid anime section. : We should appreciate these kinds of media more. :)

Anyways. I just, really, really, really, looooove your The Beatles songfics blended into A-team series. It's like two of my absolute guilty pleasures rolled into one! YAAAAY! :))

Pero, I'd just like to say na we don't really look Spanish anymore, kasi we're like a mixture na of Spanish-Chinese whatever. Diba? :))

Your newest fan.

PS. I'm jealous of you. At least ikaw, English and Tagalog lang. Ako, English, Tagalog, Kapampangan, French, Spanish, and Chinese. : Parents ko kasi eh. Napaka-mixed ba? :))
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very sweet! And the beginning was great. I can't wait for more Face and Hannibal interaction! Looking forward to the next one!
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
once again i find myself both loving this and completely frustated with it! are they ever ging to get together. good jedi master hannibal is seriously oblivious! hope you write another one soon!
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! *applauds*

First, I want to thank you for this glimpse into the Philippines! In the US, Hollywood and brief clips by news media are often the sources of what little we know about other countries, and that saddens me, because the world is so wide and varied and there's so much more to know about everyone. Even a short story like this is a step in that direction, and it means a lot to me that you wrote it.

But enough of that seriousness! I know *just* enough of Spanish to recognize exactly what that remarkably bad word is. There's something really funny about describing the A-Team that way. :D And after all, military people the world over have...colorful vocabularies!

Other highlights include the return of Hannibal's disguises, and Face's pictures. You described the photos beautifully; I can see them in my head, especially the image of Hannibal being mobbed by kids. How cute!