Reviews for Bars and Wars
flanduslover1 chapter 18 . 8/11
Loved this-!
Wolvie26 chapter 18 . 5/1
love it! this is the first fic I read where everyone was human!
andrewpine chapter 8 . 1/14
Unless things have changed since I was in the Army you didn't do four year deployments. looks like the distance is starting to take it till on the relationship.
potter-jackson01 chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
I read this entire story in one day, and that day just had to be Christmas. Wow. I don't regret it for a second
MiccaF chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
Excellent! Love this from beginning to end!
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 9/8/2017
Wonderful story..I enjoyed watching Jasper and Bella through the years.
agoogoo chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
aww wish u gave him diff colored eyes. Green just makes me think Edward
angelofdeath86 chapter 18 . 8/13/2017
I really hope ur son and everyone in the force make it hom safe
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I loved this story as a Army brat I can say i couldnt do that Army wife life and felt so bad for Bella. It sucked and so many women in that life do handle everything alone then have to adjust and include said spouse when they are on leave it such a major adjustment. I normally don't really like all human stories too often but I Loved this and what you did with it. You are very talented.
jeoliverio chapter 18 . 1/6/2017
I like this story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
I just want to say thank you for writing this. My husband was a Marine, and though he didn't have to deploy, the hardships of being married to the military, and truly you are, they are true and rough. I loved every second of this story. I loved how it was written and I cried through Charlie's death. It is so hard being alone without any communication from a spouse. Again, thank you for writing this. It was wonderful to read.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
I am glad you wrote this wonderful your son returned safe and sound.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
I am fairly sure Jasper has PTSD,on top of them both having get to known each other have both been leading different lives together.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
Well yeah, after five years of marriage and not being together the whole time you are both strangers and they need to get back into knowing each other.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
Good to see all is settled.I Eddie one never knows.
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »