Reviews for Bars and Wars
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 6/15
I loved this story as a Army brat I can say i couldnt do that Army wife life and felt so bad for Bella. It sucked and so many women in that life do handle everything alone then have to adjust and include said spouse when they are on leave it such a major adjustment. I normally don't really like all human stories too often but I Loved this and what you did with it. You are very talented.
jeoliverio chapter 18 . 1/6
I like this story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
I just want to say thank you for writing this. My husband was a Marine, and though he didn't have to deploy, the hardships of being married to the military, and truly you are, they are true and rough. I loved every second of this story. I loved how it was written and I cried through Charlie's death. It is so hard being alone without any communication from a spouse. Again, thank you for writing this. It was wonderful to read.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
I am glad you wrote this wonderful your son returned safe and sound.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
I am fairly sure Jasper has PTSD,on top of them both having get to known each other have both been leading different lives together.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
Well yeah, after five years of marriage and not being together the whole time you are both strangers and they need to get back into knowing each other.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
Good to see all is settled.I Eddie one never knows.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
Would have loved to see the man whore Eddie get knocked on his ass.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
I would think that if he was on a tour that long ,that when he was reassigned it would be back in the states for a years is way too long.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Things are bound to change considering what they are both going is always and adjustment period in the early years of a marriage.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
They don't send the troops on four year a year at the most especially Iraq or Afghanistan. Charlie is being an ass about them being married.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
I agree with Bella i went to Wood back in the seventies and it was a crap hole then.
Curious to get to find out what caused them to be separated for all of that time and why she never told anyone she was screw little shit wasn't even with her and was all possessive and jealous over her just because he couldn't get into her pants.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
see where this goes.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Well damn! i bet fairy boy Eddie's head just exploded when she said that.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 18 . 5/8/2016