Reviews for Bars and Wars
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/25
I am glad you wrote this wonderful your son returned safe and sound.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/25
I am fairly sure Jasper has PTSD,on top of them both having get to known each other have both been leading different lives together.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/25
Well yeah, after five years of marriage and not being together the whole time you are both strangers and they need to get back into knowing each other.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/25
Good to see all is settled.I Eddie one never knows.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/25
Would have loved to see the man whore Eddie get knocked on his ass.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 5/25
I would think that if he was on a tour that long ,that when he was reassigned it would be back in the states for a years is way too long.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 5/25
Things are bound to change considering what they are both going is always and adjustment period in the early years of a marriage.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/25
They don't send the troops on four year a year at the most especially Iraq or Afghanistan. Charlie is being an ass about them being married.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/25
I agree with Bella i went to Wood back in the seventies and it was a crap hole then.
Curious to get to find out what caused them to be separated for all of that time and why she never told anyone she was screw little shit wasn't even with her and was all possessive and jealous over her just because he couldn't get into her pants.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/25
see where this goes.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/25
Well damn! i bet fairy boy Eddie's head just exploded when she said that.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 18 . 5/8
Love it!
Caliborn96 chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
Kind of felt like there should have been more on the the repair of J/B relationship. Also, honestly i really felt bad for edward. I wouldn't have minded if jasper and bella slip and edward got together.
JillyMarie chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
Beautiful! Thank you:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
you may want to add to your summary that this is a ah au fic
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »