Reviews for Bars and Wars
koko23cat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Welcome back! I only just read OAN last week so I'm really pleased you're on the go again. What sort of Jasper will we get this time? Personally, I love an angsty, vulnerable Jazz. Good Luck! See you at the end!
Calliso chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow so Bella is married! Did not see that one coming! I wonder what happened between him and her? Cause it sounds like they have been seperated. Anyway really liking this one so far update soon.
writersarereaders chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I hope you post more soon cause I dying to know what happens next. Love it already and I cannot wait to see people's reactions.
lalibare chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
well i love it so far...lol

more more more...please
kristamcullen chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Love it, can't wait to read more.
hismrs chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
holy shit! surprise ending. love it
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
oh shit... so love to read more...
Fangster Ofluv chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh goody- I'm excited to read a new story of yours. Whats your posting schedule gonna be?
Papa Cazzo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Unsettling, the emotion takes over, feeling fear for her, like creepy crawlies coming up your back, knowing something is coming, not knowing what. Very good writing, different then OAN, this seems to have a darker aspect to it, plying on the readers emotions, making me worry for Edward, surprisingly. I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this story
covenmama chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
YEAH!

I am so glad that you are posting a new story!

I loveloveloved only at night!

I think I will love this one as well!

I can't wait to "meet" Growlsper in the next chapter!

thanks for making me smile with the new story alet!
irish-fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Love it! Can't wait to read more!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Whoa...her husband! Haha, never saw that one coming! So nobody knows she's married? Was that Jasper? Please tell me that was Jasper, you didn't give us any description of him *pouts*

Anyway I am so looking forward to more!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Looks good!
traceybuie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was a great first chapter. I really can't wait for more. I also can't believe you managed to write a cliffy into the first chapter. Evil. Love some sexy Jasper. Can't wait for the next update. :)
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
YAY! You're back! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this tie!
1,530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102