Reviews for We Get To Carry Each Other
Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this truly, genuinely made me tear up . my goodness, i think i felt a little strange pain inside .

I ENJOY THESE TWO TOGETHER SO MUCH . 3333333 I WISH FOR THEM TO OFFICIALLY HAPPEN , BUT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT WONT EVER HAPPEN .
Renascielle chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I absolutely love this !

If Snow was a real man, he would have gone in there and declared his love for Light, although I'm not to sure how she'd take that.

The way you wrote it really let me imagine the scene well, and trust me, that's a really hard thing to do.

Not to beg or anything but... *gets down on her knees and starts doing puppy dog eyes*... please do a sequel or update !
eleanorlavish chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really liked this story because I didn't know what was going to happen. I thought maybe it was Snow and Serah's wedding at first, and I didn't realize Light was seeing Hope until she mentioned it. I always thought Light and Snow shared a strong sense of social justice, but I can see her doing this too; being all self sacrificing so that others are happy. Looks like Snow is the only loser here. Sucks to be him.
Lexicer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
*quivering lip*

It's so...tragic.

D,:

Wonderfully written.

Beautiful story.

Kudos to you, my friend!

Oh, and...LIGHTNINGxSNOW FOREVER!

*cough*

Now that I have that out of my system, I bid thee adieu.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOVED IT!

But poor Light...
Lrihgo chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow, I'm simply captivated. That was surprisingly deep. I'm just stunned. I enjoyed it. :)
Kisles chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i loved it! pleeeease update!
anne chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i just wanted to cry after reading that..