Reviews for How To Save A Life
Myathewolfeh chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Aww *sniff* it's so sad and beautiful at the same time! Bravo!
Hetalia-Romanada-Fan chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Awesome! I hope you continue and update soon.

P.S I think this chapter is very good!
Maxiay chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
You have a wonderful writing style! Please keep writing!
Tamagoakura chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Hmm, not bad at all. It's pretty uncool of Canada to basically be like "be with me or I'll hurt myself." Shame on you, Canada.

Shame on you too, America, for cheating.

I'm pretty interested to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
It has indeed been a long time since you last written something hasn't it? Well having had to re-read this story to remind myself of whats going i have to say your writing got a lot better (not sure how that's possible since you were so good before).

your discription of the scenery is so vivid i can make a painting out of it, an animated painting because i can practicly see what is going on in my head while i read. not many writters can do that, plus i can get a feel of their pain. plus what you added in with how to kill a mocking bird made them seem human, normal people. not just countries, you went into their character and made it better. I'm not gonna kick you for not updating this for so long but I am gonna kick you if you don't update soon XD
YourUglyDuckling chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Awww! I freaking cried D: a lot. This really really spoke to me. How he was thinking and feeling was exactly how i felt when something similar haplened to me. Great job. I loved it.
keisan chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
So sad! Canada needs a huggle. This chapter kind of felt bittersweet even though they're making love. I hope you actually do continue this fic.
PlayElli chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
you made me cry and for that you should update lol
4erloveyou chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Great story! Please update... even for just this person that loves this story. And I hope Alfred doesn't break Matthews heart.
XionAmmy chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
it's a really good story, gratz.
BLACKbutterfly75 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
one word UPDATE
Yuki Valons chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
This chapter is almost like a cliffhanger, where you can't help but wonder what will happen after this. (I'm so scared for Mattie...especially if Alfred ends up leaving again...)
That forgotten cookie chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I really love this story, it's very well done.
spekularyon chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Omg this story is so heartbreakinggggg. America you jerkkkkk ;_;
Maige chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Excellent so far~

As someone who's lived with depression their whole life, I must say you portrayl this quite well. C: This topic really hits close to home with me (the invisibility problem too~).

When Canada was doing his rant, I started to bawl like a baby. xD

Beautifully written.

Keep up the fantastic work~