Reviews for The Final Decision
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really liked this! :-) Especially the flip from Dean's POV to Sam's. Great job!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It is very grave and a little bit sad, I found. I think it's terribly sad that Dean always seems to be sacrificing for Sam, whereas Sam appears to do it usually for himself. (In the show, not just your drabble, in case you started getting worried or anything.)

It's just sad but true to the show. And they were some horribly hard decisions the boys had to make.

~ Trina ~
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
*sniff* okay so now I'm all teary... *sniff* that was just beautiful! Who cares if it was cheating? It was wonderful! :-)
88Ivories chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Great explanation of the two of them. I agree completely with your review on my drabble, these are aspects of these two that haven't changes even with the many changes that have gone on. Love it!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
YES! *Punches air with raised fist!* Beautifully crafted, both of them, m'dear. I especially loved Sam's - putting us behind the gleam in that eye as the impala freed his soul.
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I liked it... short, but sweet. I loved Swan Song and this little tag added to it beautifully. Thanks for posting.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yup, "a bit grave" fits quite well, Az.

Well done, you captured the moment so heart-breakingly well.
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Those two are so brilliant.

Deans thoughts while walking up to the Impala – beautiful. Sam's thoughts – this one's epic, honey! Sam finally independent from all the persons and things...

Love it!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
O0O0O0O0HHH... shiny... I like it a lot, actually. The constrast between the two brothers is beautifully protrayed. Write on!