Reviews for The Faith of the Flawed
TeddyRemusPotter chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love the way you made this. It's a really good way that I hadn't actually thought of them like, I mean I never really thought him of seeing her anything special but you made it so that he sees her above the other but doesn't love her ... It's really goods.
LaTashaMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Amazing! Describes their relationship, their feeding off of each other perfectly
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow. Thats one way to put there totally one sided love. Explains a lot actually
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Horribly beautiful. :D
Shhh-Its-An-Alias chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
beautiful. simply beautiful. you dear friend are a genius :) like a big floating orb of beautiful phrases and you string them together like poetry... sorry, i get carried away sometimes :)
OhTex chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
THIS IS PURE LOVE! It's really good insight to Voldy's view of Bellatrix. :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
LOVED this :D :D :D
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
that was interesting :)
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was... intensely dark. I sometimes forgot how awfully cruel Bella was (as I love her so much) and this was highly enjoyable as a dark reminder.

You have an intense way with words that can create a complete and intense picture
JustYourAverageWitch chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was pretty good. I think you got both Bellatrix and Voldemort right.
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
First off, I liked the song and it went along really well with this story. You did an amazing job showing how Voldemort felt towards Bellatrix; nothing bothers me more than a loving Voldie-Poo... Well, there are a few things but that is close to the top, lol. The last line was so good and it really stood out to me.

MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well written insight into Riddle's character and motivation in his relationship with Bellatrix.
CosmicInflux chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Fantastic. :) Beautifully written and completely on target to Voldemort. I love it.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was amazingly well-written and i think you captured Voldemort's personality brillantly :)
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
An interesting concept not too drastically different from my story Always Unrequited. Bellatrix is silly for Voldie... Fairly well done. -D