Reviews for Once More Unto the Breach
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Your Gene and Alex in this story are not romantic lovers but two troubled individuals whose past hurts lead them to hurt each other, often when they don't even mean to, but who are both determined to do the right thing by their unborn child. And at the end, despite their exhaustion, there is a sense of hope for their future together, that the child may be their connection. Please write more when university lets you!
Gem6 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Love it!

Gem x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful. We understand a bit more why gene hunt did nit want kids and maybe why he reacted the way he did. Gene hunt trying but failing to do and say the right thing trying to offer marriage. Marriage. was the solution for his parents but Alex is a modern women. The refusal that Alex received did not help the situation and just made her more vulnerable and scared. But he stayed and thats a bug improvement on last time. This story is real and hard hittingly truthful. Most galex fics are all Rose tinted. But this is raw and honest with the consequences of a one night stand. Very very keen to read more. Please update soon. It's beautifully written and kept in character. Thanks for writing and sharing.
PinkGemz27 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Just found this story and so glad I did. It's touching, heartbreaking and very well-written.

I love how you capture the stubborness yet vulnerability of both Gene and Alex. Looking forward to what is to come.
Malena Hunt chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I loved this chapter. It was so wonderful to see Gene holding Alex, comforting her in bed, especially in light of the awkwardness of the moments after their coupling in the first chapter, when they didn't even look at each other. Hope they will be able to sort their feelings out. Clearly it won't be easy but I think there is hope for them. :)
Eleantris chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Wow. This was amazing, and I definitely don't mind the wait at all when the updates are this breathtaking. This was beautiful; you capture them so beautifully and move everything on at just the right pace. I look forward to more, and good luck with everything at uni!

imaginaryvigilante chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! I'm so happy Gene stayed with Alex; the characterisation was perfect. Cannot wait for more!

starsontheceiling chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Wow. That's absolutely amazing. So in character and... It's brilliant, please don't stop!
theoofoof chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
That was really good. Well worth the wait. Loved it...especially those last two lines. Can't wait for more.
Deweynumbers chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Chapters 1-3: the only word is superb! Characters, settings, feelings are spot on and the working background is interwoven with great style. I think this fic raises the bar. Can't wait for more.
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
love it! please update soon!
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Beautifully written, I'm fascinated by the aimless trail that leads Alex to the British Library and the truth about the attacks (and by the idea of Chris reading the Times!). Gene's behaviour at the end is unattractive, but in character - Alex means more to him than Jackie, so his reaction will be correspondingly worse. Please go on, this story is terrific.
Symphony In Blue chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Oh no, poor Alex! Gene was pretty harsh to her just then..
whovianbard chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This is so good! I can see the characters on the screen delivering the lines and the case is totally believable. I can't believe the Guv is being so cold to Alex. There must be a reason...please update very soon!
stardustinthesky chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Oh my God, this was absolutely brilliant. Cannot wait for more!

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »