Reviews for Have I Told You Lately
noname chapter 6 . 7/10/2020
Reread. loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
This is so AWESOME I love this pairing! And the previous story you wrote where they did it for the first time was so hot and amazing! You know how they had a kissing scene in Ice Age 4? That just makes it official that they belong together :) Could you please write more of Diego/Sid? I love your stories!
SilverSamurai26 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
26 is my lucky number, so I HAVE to be the 26th commenter. XD

This was so CUTE! I nearly cried in chapter five. TT_TT The moment those words left Diego's mouth I was thinking, "He DIDN'T! ... By GOD, he DID! DX [I'll forgive him though, seeing as he didn't know what he was saying... {*Cough*noexcuse*cough*}]) XD There's only one other story you've written that I haven't read. Time to read it! (I saved the smutty one for last. BD) Write more soon!
U chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Um...
THESILVERTIGER68 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
kinda good! let me read on XD
neko1998 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
O.o I don't know what to think but Diego you better redeem yourself and aplogize and be lemony with your mate, or I'll take your Horns and make em' into back scrachers! Just apologize! TT
wally's girlfriend chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Well the ending was a little weird but besides that everything the story was really good I liked it. Like I said before in your other story you really have said speech pattern down! Seriously I love it. I really liked your OC Jarrod though. I don't know why but in my head whenever he would talk he had an smooth deep accent. And omg I fell in love with him. Towards the end there, I was kind of rooting for Sid and Jarrod to be together. Haha. But even though this ended, abruptly I really enjoyed it thank you for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
pauvre sid et diego
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
bien
Peacock Slayer chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
beautifulllll... though i wouldve kicked jarrod's ass
DemonsFallout chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
i love it! i wish you would write more. and i thought there would be make up sex or something in the ens but this is still great! hope you write more.
yuki-souma chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
awwww this is so cute!
i read it all in one round.
}I love these two
;o;
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
This. Was. Adorable! Funny how Jarrod and Diego were arguing and running at the same time cuz believe me, it IS tiring! And I liked the part where the oxen just stopped being all mad and what-not then went straight to teary-eyed and giddy . keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2012