Reviews for Send In The Clowns
SkyHighFan chapter 8 . 1/14
Thought the clown's body melted? I liked the story at first but the demon-monster thing is just too damn confusing and so is creating a bullet out of bone. That's impossible.
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 1/14
Nice but you can't make a bullet out of bone.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 1/14
Nice. Talk about a bad breakup though!
Smile Black chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
:D that was pretty cool :)
jmstevens chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I'm questioning Abby twisting Dean's arm behind his back for calling her honey...then again, she might...
The part with Sam being scared of the cut-out clown was good though.
jmstevens chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
THe plot definitely is thickening! Sulfur? That's no good...
jmstevens chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Doing this eleven chapters too late but "Spur on! More!"
Lol. Liked the "Dean Winchester charm" thing, and the Gibbs headslap was a nice touch too. Lol
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great start, and yeah, it sounds like Gibbs to assume they were nuts. Wouldnt' be surprised if Tony found them nuts too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOUVE DISCOVERED SUPERNATERAL! WELCOME TO THE FANDOM! :)
HistoryBuff101 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. it was fairly in character, which of course is great. And the whole plot line was told in due time, also awesome. Even if it was a bit confusing at times, it all got explained. Only complaint I have is that you CANNOT make bullets out of bone. its physically impossible. Knives, sure. Arrows, absolutely. But bullets, no ways. The explosion within the gun barrel that causes the bullets to expel would just cause the bone to break up into a million pieces. simply too brittle of a substance.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I thought you did a really good job with this! My two fav shows combined. Loved the humor and you had the boys relationship pretty true to life. The plot line was really a nice touch! Thanks!
FirePony16 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Ahahaha... poor Gibbs! XD
What will he tell to the director? Hard to imagine if he tell lie! But definitely can imagine that he tell the half-truth then the director believe him somehow, like he ever did before! :)

Awwww... Sammy still want his big brother to stay by his side! and Dean fast to got it! Awesome brotherly love!
Love too at the part when Tony watch the brothers sleep! Fave part! ;D

This is amazing fic! Nice!
Lady Switch Groen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
towards the end dean and sam kinda got out of character, other then that it is pretty good.
narnianerd96 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I loved this story! And you did such an excellent job of capturing their characters! I miss the way things were in the first couple seasons also. :)