Reviews for Send In The Clowns
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 5 . 4/11
Thn Winchesters have their own "counterparts" in Tony and McGhee, and Abby would be a great match for Sam, as she's would be spoilt for choice with Dean and 's an intriguing story, too bad John doesn't meet Gibbs, two ex-marines, they'd be two-of-a-kind.
Kurokaga chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
love this . so many brotherly moments between them . thank you soo much for writing this
reader50 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
I'm just going to review the whole story. I loved it. I loved that you had Sam and Dean doing a lot of brotherly bickering, I prefer that to going overboard with the chick flick moments of some fanfiction writers. The only thing I didn't like was when you had Abby bashing Dean for calling her sweetheart, that is something that I don't see her character doing. I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
SkyHighFan chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Thought the clown's body melted? I liked the story at first but the demon-monster thing is just too damn confusing and so is creating a bullet out of bone. That's impossible.
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Nice but you can't make a bullet out of bone.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Nice. Talk about a bad breakup though!
Smile Black chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
:D that was pretty cool :)
jmstevens chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I'm questioning Abby twisting Dean's arm behind his back for calling her honey...then again, she might...
The part with Sam being scared of the cut-out clown was good though.
jmstevens chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
THe plot definitely is thickening! Sulfur? That's no good...
jmstevens chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Doing this eleven chapters too late but "Spur on! More!"
Lol. Liked the "Dean Winchester charm" thing, and the Gibbs headslap was a nice touch too. Lol
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great start, and yeah, it sounds like Gibbs to assume they were nuts. Wouldnt' be surprised if Tony found them nuts too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOUVE DISCOVERED SUPERNATERAL! WELCOME TO THE FANDOM! :)
HistoryBuff101 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. it was fairly in character, which of course is great. And the whole plot line was told in due time, also awesome. Even if it was a bit confusing at times, it all got explained. Only complaint I have is that you CANNOT make bullets out of bone. its physically impossible. Knives, sure. Arrows, absolutely. But bullets, no ways. The explosion within the gun barrel that causes the bullets to expel would just cause the bone to break up into a million pieces. simply too brittle of a substance.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I thought you did a really good job with this! My two fav shows combined. Loved the humor and you had the boys relationship pretty true to life. The plot line was really a nice touch! Thanks!
FirePony16 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013