Reviews for Souls are for losers
rocklesson86 chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
I like your story. There are not enough Tara stories.
BLKGURLSMUSE chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
So sad this is the end!
sj61 chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
I loved the chapter, but please, don’t let it be the last chappie! I’ve really enjoyed reading the story, it’s fun and original and you just can’t help but love Franklin Mott, even if he’s a crazy guy! If this is the last chapter, I hope that you’ll consider writing a continuation. A sequel, please! There can be so much more to write about Tara and Franklin! I would just love to see what Eric would do about Jason, poor guy! Thank you so much for a wonderful story!
Fatal Mars chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
I should have read this before I went on a tirade. I was thinking along the same lines for his demise. I could see him as being a pawn for Russell as a show of 'no one is safe' from a screwed over king. This was a good end to the manipulator and Jason is such a dummy you nailed him.
Fatal Mars chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
"Your little bow legged, chicken headed rapunzel"

That line had me cracking up. You are so right. I knew he was gonna get the axe, but by JASON. That is a pure insult and the worst part is that you could see it coming. He was gonna kill Bill with the shotgun and I knew those special bullets were in there. My sis and I were watching it and she muttered, 'Ain't that a bitch killed by dumb ass Jason' Literally took the words out of my mouth. They could have let him go out with a freaking bang. But I really like your version its what he deserves.
Threeb1973 chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
This was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed the novel ending. As another reviewer said, I can see Franklin doing this. Please, please, please tell me that you will write more Franklin stories in the future!
StillStacie chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
I hope this is not really the end I want more Franklin and Tara. I agree with you I wish they( the writers of the show )would have at least let Franklin live until season /or wait and have a huge epic death or something.I have really enjoyed this story . I will be waiting on your next story .
persnikitty5 chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
Hmmm I like the ending! Crazy Franklin that lame ending in the show was unfortunate his character obviously would have put up more of a fight! Great writing!
Bullock chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
Jason is dead meat. I can really see Franklin doing that way.
StillStacie chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Thank you so much for a spot on update . Brilliant and funny like usual .
sj61 chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
I really love the dark sense of humour that Franklin has! He’s a wonderful complicated character! He really can’t see anything wrong with the way he has courted her, he’s so sure of himself that he really is the man of Tara’s dreams. It’s really fun this love-hate relationship. Jason has come to rescue Tara, I think it’s so funny what Franklin thinks of Jason, that he’s not the sharpest tool in the drawer and the surprise that he can talk and hold an object at the same time! Jason is a bit slow and too trigger happy for my liking, but he loves his sister very much and would really do anything to protect her, and Tara too, they have been friends along time. It’ll be interesting to see how Franklin will handle Jason and what’ll happen next!
Swest76 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Slutty slither of trailer trash is right. JS too dumb to be sexy. Is this the end of FM?
Threeb1973 chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
Your Franklin POV is spot-on and simultaneously funny/disturbing. I can't wait to see how the confrontation with Jason plays out…I only hope you give Franklin a better exit than HBO did.
truebloodfan24 chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
love it, love it, well done!

Looking foward to read more stories from you.
Bullock chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
Damn. A cliffhanger. Please post the next chapter as soon as possible.